It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• How to stop looking at girl?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-01-2003, 10:15 PM   #1
    HotMama

HotMama HB User
    Question How to stop looking at girl?

Im a senior in high school and keep looking at this girl in my class I mean she is great looking and very sexy and looks lovely in those tight jeans she always wears...I can't help but look at her and just today she was bending to get stuff out of her bag and I saw some of her panties visible from her jeans there..why was I looking damn it..and she has a boyfriend already..

It's not like I can just hop on her they do have a thing against sexual harrassment etc so that isn't an option.

And the other day she and I are the onyl people left in class and she's like "I have to pee" and oh boy johnny. I mean I feel like even she is loooking at me sometimes...I turn red and everything when I think she is and it doesn't make sense since I know she has a boyfriend..the teacher told the whole class she did.. She's smart and I sit next to her like in all my classes and no I didnt pick it that way...is this on purpose to torture me because I cant haver her when I want her

WHAT DO I DO?? I'm going wild

Last edited by HotMama; 12-01-2003 at 11:48 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2003, 08:26 AM   #2
    hannuhsinthedark

hannuhsinthedark HB User
    Re: How to stop looking at girl?

Hmm. I am a little confused. By your screenname, i get the impression that you are a. hot mama. or in other words. female.
    in that case, whether some people admit it or not, everyone looks at everyone, same sex or not. Becuase. you have to come up with a conclusion to your opinion on what looks good. so your constantly comparing..

In any case, if your male or female. Looking never hurts anything.

Old 12-02-2003, 12:12 PM   #3
    kanny18

kanny18 HB User

Maybe she'll break up with her boyfriend, and then you can ask her out. But, until then, I agree with Hannuh. No harm done by looking. Just make sure her boyfriend doesn't catch you checking her out. Wouldn't want heads rolling! LOL

Old 12-02-2003, 03:35 PM   #4
    HotMama

HotMama HB User

Male. Hot Mama describes her.

It is quite obvious that I am looking at her I dont need her noticing and freaking out or anyone else and me being embarrased because she already has a boyfriend

I want her now

Old 12-02-2003, 05:48 PM   #5
    lovely.lady
    Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User

Well, picture this:

Say you were this girl's boyfriend, k? How would you want other guys to react to their feelings in this situation? Hate to say it, but I'm thinkin you'll have to wait your turn, or otherwise commit a highly-immoral-by-my-standards act.

Old 12-02-2003, 10:32 PM   #6
    HotMama

HotMama HB User

Someone help..my hormones are raging...

How can I not like her..........what am I supposed to do if they are taken?

Smack myself every time you look at her ?

Last edited by HotMama; 12-02-2003 at 10:33 PM.

Old 12-02-2003, 10:47 PM   #7
    aMuse

aMuse HB User

first off,
    it seems the way you say it.
    that all you want is a quick ride and good bye.
    you talk about wanting her.
    and in my mind that means physically,
    that you want to have sex with her and that's all.
    and if i knew some guy was thinking about me the way you talk about her. i would feel verbally molested. girls dont need to be thought of that way. we're people too and dont like to be talked about so sexually. and. she is taken. back off. go find another girl to think about.

Old 12-02-2003, 10:56 PM   #8
    HotMama

HotMama HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by aMuse
    first off,
    it seems the way you say it.
    that all you want is a quick ride and good bye.
    you talk about wanting her.
    and in my mind that means physically,
    that you want to have sex with her and that's all.
    and if i knew some guy was thinking about me the way you talk about her. i would feel verbally molested. girls dont need to be thought of that way. we're people too and dont like to be talked about so sexually. and. she is taken. back off. go find another girl to think about.
    Uh , hello, did I mention the INTELLIGENT part.

And funny...many aspects of her.

Due to those aspects of course I want her physically..as all girls want guys once they find out they like everything about them..

Old 12-03-2003, 12:17 AM   #9
    HotMama

HotMama HB User

Uh , hello, did I mention the INTELLIGENT part.

And funny...many aspects of her.

Due to those aspects of course I want her physically..as all girls want guys once they find out they like everything about them..

Last edited by HotMama; 12-03-2003 at 12:17 AM.

Old 12-03-2003, 12:27 AM   #10
    aMuse

aMuse HB User

yeah. but then it gets to the fact that she is TAKEN. if she's willing to dump her guy for you. then who says she wont dump you for another guy. it's never a safe way to go. BACK OFF. there's other chicks out there. one that can love you and you can love and it wont be changing anothers relationship. if she's willing to break up with her guy to go for you. it means she's easily persuaded which then means some other guy could easily come and take her from you. My advice. find someone else. it will save heartache in the end.

Old 12-03-2003, 01:15 AM   #11
    Kiwisniffer

Kiwisniffer HB User
    Cool Re: How to stop looking at girl?

one word: sunglasses.

Old 12-03-2003, 01:27 AM   #12
    HotMama

HotMama HB User

I didnt say I knew she was willing..

She has just been looking at me..it's like someone looking at the back of yourhead and you can feel their eyes pressed into your skull..except she's not behind me, she's like a seat away..so you can tell her head is turned right in my direction ...I look up and what do you know..and it's happened several times now...really weird.

And when she does talk to me she is very sweet/nice to me I mean she isn't like other people she actually has a brain and shows that ..

I don't know, maybe she thinks we're alike in a way or she is just psychologically analyzing me...she did say she took Psychology...hmm.

Last edited by HotMama; 12-03-2003 at 01:29 AM.

Old 12-03-2003, 01:29 AM   #13
    HotMama

HotMama HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kiwisniffer
    one word: sunglasses.
    Ugh seriously

Old 12-04-2003, 04:19 PM   #14
    HotMama

HotMama HB User

Please can someone help.

What do I do if I can actually feel pain in my heart when thinking about her, like oh my she is great...not just sexually but as a person as well. What do I do?

I'm sinking here...

Old 12-04-2003, 07:37 PM   #15
    HotMama

HotMama HB User

Please can someone help.

What do I do if I can actually feel pain in my heart when thinking about her, like oh my she is great...not just sexually but as a person as well. What do I do?

Amuse don't tell me to "BACK OFF" . Maybe I do REALLY like her?

I'm sinking here...

Closed Thread