It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• A girl keeps looking at me..

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-05-2003, 12:45 AM   #1
    HotMama

HotMama HB User
    A girl keeps looking at me..

And for some reason I keep looking back at her because I am attracted both physically and mentally to her..but she has a boyfriend..is she "cheating" on him by looking at me or is just innocent...and what do I do about my feelings about her...do I tell myself to forget about it even if I look at her and I want to cry or what..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2003, 01:47 AM   #2
    Marshmellow

Marshmellow HB User
    Re: A girl keeps looking at me..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HotMama
    And for some reason I keep looking back at her because I am attracted both physically and mentally to her..but she has a boyfriend..is she "cheating" on him by looking at me or is just innocent...and what do I do about my feelings about her...do I tell myself to forget about it even if I look at her and I want to cry or what..
    She probably thinks your cute... but since she has a boyfriend, you should probably forget about it, until shes single...

Old 12-05-2003, 05:55 AM   #3
    lovely.lady
    Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User

No, she's not cheating, because maybe her staring at you is physchological, like you always catch her when she just looks up or something.

Old 01-31-2004, 02:16 PM   #4
    princess18

princess18 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HotMama
    I dont want to get your hopes up, but she probably likes you. Why else would she be staring at you? Confront her and ask her why. Shell probably be shocked but then you'll know.

Old 01-31-2004, 02:32 PM   #5
    Will M.
    Veteran

Will M. HB User

I've had girls stare at me then I find out that they don't like me, so you never know.

Closed Thread