It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• What do guys like about gurlz??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-03-2004, 05:05 PM   #1
    angeleyes16

angeleyes16 HB User
    What do guys like about gurlz??

I was just wondering... what do guys like about gurlz I was reading this thing in a magazine and it said some stuff, but i wanted to kno what u guys think??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2004, 05:11 PM   #2
    butterflykises

butterflykises HB User
    Cool Re: What do guys like about gurlz??

Hmmm, i'm not a guy or anything!But I think most guys first liek girls for their looks(aka their body)..But thats MOST!guys..I don't know about all of them!But thats probablly what attracts them to a girl in the first place

Old 01-03-2004, 05:14 PM   #3
    Will M.
    Veteran

Will M. HB User
    Re: What do guys like about gurlz??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by angeleyes16
    I was just wondering... what do guys like about gurlz I was reading this thing in a magazine and it said some stuff, but i wanted to kno what u guys think??
    My dream girl is someone who is smart, cute, sweet, rebellious, have a great smile, personality, and pretty eyes. I have met someone, with these qualities, but I having a hard time understanding her.

Old 01-03-2004, 07:52 PM   #4
    soccerprodigy77

soccerprodigy77 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by angeleyes16
    of course the girl gotta be fine (my def. is not fat...but not like a rail, noticeable bootie, no less than a head shorter and a half inch taller, pretty face, ect)....but for me they also MUST be easy to get along with, athletic...but not to the point where they could whoop me in a second, gotta like soccer, outspoken, personaltiy that somewhat matches mine, fiesty (to ana extent) and all the other general requirements. They cant be nasty, or rebellious, extremely concerned with what they get...and this is all i look for in a girl.

Of course this can be a rarity. thats why i dont go out with just any fine girl, though in a lot of cases i can.

Old 01-03-2004, 09:46 PM   #5
    Will M.
    Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by butterflykises
    Hmmm, i'm not a guy or anything!But I think most guys first liek girls for their looks(aka their body)..But thats MOST!guys..I don't know about all of them!But thats probablly what attracts them to a girl in the first place
    Your probably right about most guys, but I know a girl that's cute, and has been flirty with me, but she's not...smart! And that's something that a girl has to have in order to be with me.

Old 01-05-2004, 04:57 PM   #6
    godschick01

godschick01 HB User

sorry if i'm changing the subject...but why do they have to be smart?

Last edited by godschick01; 01-05-2004 at 04:58 PM.

Old 01-05-2004, 07:57 PM   #7
    Will M.
    Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by godschick01
    sorry if i'm changing the subject...but why do they have to be smart?
    Well, for one thing, you can have longer, funnier, interesting, and intelligent conversations; It's more likely that you can trust the girl; You can joke around without the girl pausing for 5 seconds before pretending to 'get the joke.'

I hate to be this way, but I've tried relating to girls that aren't that intelligent, but I just CAN'T! It's too hard! I'm sorry!!!

Old 01-06-2004, 06:31 AM   #8
    soccerprodigy77

soccerprodigy77 HB User

your right man. its hard to hold a good conversation with dumb girls. heehe...sorry to be blunt.

Old 01-06-2004, 06:37 AM   #9
    jamesk

jamesk HB User

my thought is just someone i can get along with and enjoy doing somethings i enjoy and somethings that she enjoys. never really looked beyound that untill i got to know the person. but i found someone awhlie ago .my g/f and i get along so well . i think you cant look for your ideall women b/c you most likely not find it. same goes for the women...........

Old 01-06-2004, 05:28 PM   #10
    cici89
    (female)

cici89 HB User

would you guys like a girl if she was a little overweight?
    what if she had acne?
    does the girl HAVE to be PERFECT looking?
    cuz its hard, trust me

Old 01-06-2004, 06:40 PM   #11
    Will M.
    Veteran

Will M. HB User

I think it's funny, yet depressing, when most guys would turn down someone because of looks, but when it comes to brains, most of them don't care at all.

Everyone has there own view on "perfect." Some guys like blondes, some prefer reds, brunette--I like the eyes, smile, and hair. Infact, I like girls who don't know that they're pretty...so I'd let them know! So I don't believe in perfect. Everyone sees someone from a different perspective.

So Cici89, I trust you! Guys are even asking the same question, I ask that question too.

Closed Thread