It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

:(

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2004, 06:43 AM   #1
eminemworshipper
Senior Veteran
(female)

eminemworshipper HB User
Unhappy :(

I didnt really know where to go with this post...so..i just thought id post it here like I always do. I dunno what is wrong with me...a couple of nights ago..something happened (too long and complicated to explain) with my friend...the next day I was totally fine and wondered why I got upset over tuff...and since then....I have felt so paranoid, anxious, depressed and confused..so much so that Im really warm (temperature-wise) and feel like I want to be sick..like there's this tight lump in my throat that I cant get rid of.

Im all alone in the house...and....I have honestly never ever been so agrivated and upset about being on my own. Im bored......and...i just dont feel hungry with being constantly worried. My friend said he was gonna ring yesterday around 4/5 and he never has..and it is 14 42 and still i havent heard from him.. I have these self-destructive images in my head...i just wanna trash the whole house- I have THAT MUCH anger inside of me and even more. I keep bursting into tears- but that is just soo useless coz it doesnt solve ne thing. I just feel alone and i just want to be comforted, but there's noonehere .

Thanks for listeningXXXXX

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2004, 10:14 AM   #2
carebear8908

carebear8908 HB User
Re: :(

Im really sorry..I hope things get better for you....keep going and don't give up....call your friend...maybe he just forgot.
bethany

Old 05-30-2004, 12:55 PM   #3
irblir

irblir HB User

i know how you feel. sometimes i just get these urges to kill everyone and anything and like making people hurt as much as i do, but then i feel likes just crying and doing nothing and hiding. it's extremely exhausting and makes me think i'm crazy because i i want to do two things at once VERY badly but i can't. but what i'd suggest is that you go outside and walk around somewhere alone, just to think. make sure it's somewhere quite like the forest preserve of somehting. you need to calm down and have some real alone time where you can talk to yourself and sort out your feelings. it's always worked for me. ask yourself what might have made you feel so torn in the first place? realize that what people do to us that really hurt us, especially friends, is not intentional. so your pal forgot to call you, i'm sure he/she had a good reason and you need to let that go. don't get wraped up in the small things. but if the walk doesnt work for you, think of someone, anyone you can talk to about this. you have a lot to say and maybe they have fallne on deaf ears before but thats why it's important to find someone you KNOW will listen and care. even here we listen and wish you the best of luck. you'll pull through.

Old 05-30-2004, 03:49 PM   #4
eminemworshipper
Senior Veteran
(female)

eminemworshipper HB User

Hey!! Thanks to both of u for replying. I saw my friend before...it's very muddled between us...but most of my unhappiness was because of the muddled stuff between us..ill be ok n all...I swear that I thought I was driving myself insane..and I have never had that feeling before of driving urself completely crazy by just being in just your own company!!

ANywaysXXXThanks again!!

Old 05-30-2004, 05:25 PM   #5
irblir

irblir HB User

well i hope it all helped! this kind of stuff is usually just a phase and letting it out is always a big relief!

Closed Thread