It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• really moody

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-31-2004, 11:43 PM   #1
    ForgetMeKnot
    Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User
    really moody

for the past two weeks i have been very irritable, and i cant stand being around people, and i have an urge to not want to get involved in conversation but will if confronted to...I want to cry all the time, I feel left out, i dont hang out with my friends or stay in contact with them that much, i feel like my boyfriend and i's relationship is like him owning a blow up doll, cuz we never do anything but lay around in his room, and we dont even have sex anymore and when we do i get frustrated and just stop. I feel overwhelmed by so many things, and I dont know what to do...I always say i want to die but I dont think id ever do anything drastic just because of the possibility of having a better future. I am so irritable and I cant stand anything in my room i feel like im surrounded and the walking into the clothes basket makes me mad and upset and irritable and i want to scream i feel really stressed

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2004, 11:44 PM   #2
    Aflagala

Aflagala HB User
    Re: really moody

try talking to someone that knows who you are (not annonomous) tell them about your problems. that helps for me

hope this helps and good luck

Old 05-31-2004, 11:52 PM   #3
    ForgetMeKnot
    Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User

the only person that really knows me is my boyfriend but lately whenever i start to cry or anything hes like ur always so moody, hes like ur the most negative person i know....and it just makes me cry more and he doesnt make any effort to comfort me...maybe because I do it all the time, all i do is cry!

Old 06-01-2004, 06:30 AM   #4
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Why are you like this?

The best source is talk to someone like a close friend or a counselor.

Old 06-01-2004, 02:17 PM   #5
    ForgetMeKnot
    Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User

Im just stresed by a lot of things and i worry WAY TO MUCH, is there like a medicine for extreme worriers? like myself? I worry about money, cleaning my room, getting new tires for my car, getting enough hours at work, what other people will think of me, i go nuts when my hair dont look good, i feel ugly a lot of the time, my family sometimes calls my fat when im only 123 5'4, but it starts to get to u....my family is a little messed up basically my aunts and uncles never became anything in life and basically free loaders that come to our house to eat all the time because i live with my grandparents, and my dad sends home money each month for us to live with my grandparents when my uncle and aunt is living in a house that was owned by my grandpas parents for free a month, because my uncle wont get a job. And my dad is worried when my gma and gpa dies, my aunt and uncles are like leeches and are waiting to inherit stuff, and my dad has nothing to say that he paid each month and my gma spends the money that is left over from the money he sends home..thats another thing i worry about..its horrible around here....my bdays tomorrow though..ill be 18..

Old 06-01-2004, 03:20 PM   #6
    USER-NAME

USER-NAME HB User

yes you sound very stressed,
    i suggest you take time out every day. maybe twice a day, do something, like for one hour in the afternoon go for a walk,
    for another hour later, listen to some cd's or just lie down and watch telly, just try block everything out and take a small bit of time out,
    you be suprised, also, whenever you get the oppurtunity to do something fun, do it, even if at the time it seems it will be stupid,
    anyway, sometimes my stress builds up, and when someone triggers me to have a tantrum, god bless whoevers near!
    it happens to everyone, its just some deal with it better than other, try take time out and good luck!

Old 06-01-2004, 08:00 PM   #7
    jengisima

jengisima HB User

you are definitely overly stressed. what are some things that are stressing you out? school? after skool activities. if its after skool activities, try to limit them if possible. if its skool, try to talk to your teachers about how skool has stressed you out with its work load. if its yur boyfriend, talk to him about changes he needs to make in order for you to be less moody. if you are sad all the time, it could be the sign of depression. id suggest talking to a councelor about it, just because they could point out something you never considered. it really would help.

Old 06-01-2004, 10:43 PM   #8
    ForgetMeKnot
    Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User

Sorry but counselors suck...at least the ones that I have been too..I was seeing a regular counselor when my grandma was about to kick me out of the house when she found out that me and my boyfriend had sex..hello I was 17 and a senior in highschool, she needs to wake up to relaity..plus we been dating for 2 years...

What stresses me is worries like....today when I was just hanging out with my boyfriend I was fine and we were watching the comedy channel and just laughing..and whenever I laugh anymore it hurts cuz I never do..so we were just hanging out and kinda having fun together and my grandma called and was like u know u have to go up to the college campus and get ur books, u know u start it next tuesday, and its like MY GOD GIVE ME A BREAK!! I just got out of highschool, and yes I am pushing myself to take a 5 hour course tuesdays and thursdays for the summer.

Tonight my sister(age 15) was suppose to be home at ll pm, she didnt get home til 12:25 am...and has been hanging out with bad influencing people (drinking, racing, hanging out at the river(not good), and drugs like pott)..so I told my grandpa who was waiting for her to just go to bed and id wait for her...right now everyone is still screaming and yelling its 12:40 am...so being concerned I told my grandma that grandpa was still waiting for her, so she got up and started yelling and said "i dont care where she is I give up on her, I give up on her and you both!!" and i was like "what the h*ll did I do?" and my grandpa was like "nothing u've been good" I was like I came home when I said i was I came home at ll pm, not to mention im three years older than her....I mean how can you expect someone to achieve to be something in life when they tell u ur a dissapointment or they give up on you....

I was only gone for two hours, jane been gone for the whole day..besides that I went shopping with a friend which wasnt a big deal.

Old 06-01-2004, 10:48 PM   #9
    ForgetMeKnot
    Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User

some quick info:

Ah so u can catch up on the situation, my dad lives oversease for the gov. me and my sister been living with my grandparents for 11 years now, and my dad comes home for holidays basically around 20 days a year if hes lucky. He made it to my graduation and came home for spring break so far this year so I probably wont see him for a while.

We have no contact with my mom, and don't want to either..not since I was 7.

My grandma was raised in a strict all girls catholic school taught by nuns...

My uncles and one aunt never became anything but people that sat on their butts and come to our house to eat although they do have their own food too sometimes..what they didnt become my grandma is pushing me too hard to become.
    I am going to schoool to become a nurse, so moving out into an apartment would make things financially difficult for me because I need to go to college for four years.

Old 06-02-2004, 07:13 AM   #10
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Don't feel to down. Telling from your weight you are not fat. You just take thing to serious and I am the same way. It hasn't taken a long time for me to figure that some people are cruel but a lot of people just tease.

You need to stick up for yourself so you can feel better. If someone calls you fat then eat a whole pie in front of thier face so you can show them what fat is.

Just keep you head up and make a stand for yourself and think positive. That helped me

Old 06-02-2004, 12:32 PM   #11
    liljo
    (female)

liljo HB User

i have been feeling simialr 2, i live at home with a family that loves me, but i cant help but feel alone, i have just left college cos the course didnt suit me + had 2 b put on a w8ing list 4 another course + it doesnt start til september, so i have been helping my disabled mum at home,
    and now all i feel like is a house wife, im almost 18, and have come 2 rely on my boyf of 15months for my outlet of 'life' but now even that isnt good

i just dunno what 2 do, i want nothing more than 2 sleep 4 ever + never wake up
    luvz lil jo xxx

Old 06-02-2004, 08:24 PM   #12
    ForgetMeKnot
    Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User

Thanks eightball, I appreciate your kind words

Old 06-03-2004, 06:52 AM   #13
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ForgetMeKnot
    Thanks eightball, I appreciate your kind words

Your welcome,

Just remember to stick up for yourself....Its the best feeling afterwords.

Old 06-03-2004, 08:56 PM   #14
    ForgetMeKnot
    Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User

I was off bc pills since sunday and I lost it then I just got put on the patch yesterday The day before I put the patch on I had sex with my boyfriend and it was good and I didnt get frustrated or nothing, and at night(when the patch was kicking in i assume) I suddenly got real irritable and would of blew up on anybody and got really mad about my food not warming up in the microwave at the set time that I had to keep restting the dang thing!!-then tonight I was frustrated with sex...oh who knows least im not in the crying mood for now...I think its the bc pills/patch stuff.

Old 06-04-2004, 05:07 AM   #15
    The only name not taken
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

The only name not taken HB User

Good to hear you worked it out

Just wanted to say congrats on 18th B'Day!!!

It was my 18th a week ago, and In Aus, 18 means we can go to the pubs

Have Fun.

Closed Thread