It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

what wood u do

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2004, 09:57 PM   #1
slamdunkergrl13

slamdunkergrl13 HB User
Question what wood u do

Hey i have a serious question. Me and my boyfriend have been together for six and a half months. Its been great. But there is one problem. His ex girlfriend is still buggin him!! Even when they were together she was very controlling and wouldn't let him do anything. And so every since me and my boyfriend have been together there is a person that comes on my msn and totally yells at me. I am the type of person that doesn't say ANYTHING bad about anybody no matter what they say to me... cuz its just something i believe. And this person just goes on and on bout my boy and his ex for the past six months. I am almost positive that it is his ex but there is no real way to prove it on my own. I mean my boyfriend never thought that it was her until he read on of the conv. we had and now he believes too. The person also threatened to kick my a** bloody! Now if it is his ex i no that she couldn't hurt me. But what if i am wrong...i mean i dont think i am. Well anyway what should i do, i told the person that i was just goin to block them and get it over with so they told me that they will just keep gettin new email addresses! I really think that they are stalkin me since they used the fact that they no where i live against me and they have my phone number memorized although they have never called it. I am just confused....what should i do bout this. I am worried cuz i dont want to get jumped or anything. And i HAVE NEVER dont anything to anyone to get them this mad so if it was his ex it would be the only thing that makes sense. I am just confused...PLEASE HELP.....also do u feel it could be his controlling ex-girlfriend?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2004, 07:35 AM   #2
justme_
Senior Veteran

justme_ HB User
Re: what wood u do

Go to the police. Get a restriction order.

Old 06-08-2004, 08:34 AM   #3
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Restriction orders are good.....

You have to get the police involved. I would say to ingore her but this jealous girl won't stop. I am believe she is all words and no action because she would have done it by now rather than wasting her time emailing you. Get an adult or authorities involved. This is harrassment and she can be charged. Save all the things she says to you.

She is scaring you so I can't see why you can't scare her by getting the police envolved. You don't even have to press charges, most will be willing to go talk to her about it and give her a scare.

Old 06-08-2004, 08:35 AM   #4
justme_
Senior Veteran

justme_ HB User

It's really sad. Stalking people. Get a life.
Yup the police will scare her, but even better.. when her mom gets a call from the police office

Last edited by justme_; 06-08-2004 at 08:37 AM.

Old 06-08-2004, 08:54 AM   #5
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme_
It's really sad. Stalking people. Get a life.
Yup the police will scare her, but even better.. when her mom gets a call from the police office

Anything with the police will scare her off for good....But a call would be even better...It should be a Dectetive

Old 06-08-2004, 08:57 AM   #6
justme_
Senior Veteran

justme_ HB User

Yeah, I know. But the thing is, of course I would hate to get a warning from the police. But I would find it worse if my mom found out, and I would feel so bad and guilty about it.

Old 06-11-2004, 09:55 PM   #7
slamdunkergrl13

slamdunkergrl13 HB User

But the thing is is that i dont even no for sure if it is his ex. I mean the cops could call her but yeah..the phone company has just recently put a tracer on my phone since the person has just called me recently and called me every name in the book. So my mom made me call the cops..i did but since i can't prove for sure its her there is not a whole lot they can do unless the people call again....this is so confusing....

Old 06-12-2004, 04:33 AM   #8
justme_
Senior Veteran

justme_ HB User

She'll call. And if she doesn't that's good then, right?

Old 06-12-2004, 08:06 AM   #9
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamdunkergrl13
But the thing is is that i dont even no for sure if it is his ex. I mean the cops could call her but yeah..the phone company has just recently put a tracer on my phone since the person has just called me recently and called me every name in the book. So my mom made me call the cops..i did but since i can't prove for sure its her there is not a whole lot they can do unless the people call again....this is so confusing....

The cops can't do anything without prove but the tracer will work.

Old 06-12-2004, 08:14 PM   #10
slamdunkergrl13

slamdunkergrl13 HB User

Well today i checked my voicemail and this person is playin bop it on it and i think i hear the same voice in the background!! The tracer was put on yesterday morning so i am almost positive i will find out who it is!

Old 06-13-2004, 04:02 AM   #11
justme_
Senior Veteran

justme_ HB User

Ah, great. Let us know.

Old 06-13-2004, 09:37 AM   #12
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Well today i checked my voicemail and this person is playin bop it on it and i think i hear the same voice in the background!! The tracer was put on yesterday morning so i am almost positive i will find out who it is!

Thats a good game...lol

Anyway i hope it all works out

Old 06-13-2004, 08:57 PM   #13
PhAtTyJ6559

PhAtTyJ6559 HB User

Quote:
Hey i have a serious question. Me and my boyfriend have been together for six and a half months. Its been great. But there is one problem. His ex girlfriend is still buggin him!! Even when they were together she was very controlling and wouldn't let him do anything. And so every since me and my boyfriend have been together there is a person that comes on my msn and totally yells at me. I am the type of person that doesn't say ANYTHING bad about anybody no matter what they say to me... cuz its just something i believe. And this person just goes on and on bout my boy and his ex for the past six months. I am almost positive that it is his ex but there is no real way to prove it on my own. I mean my boyfriend never thought that it was her until he read on of the conv. we had and now he believes too. The person also threatened to kick my a** bloody! Now if it is his ex i no that she couldn't hurt me. But what if i am wrong...i mean i dont think i am. Well anyway what should i do, i told the person that i was just goin to block them and get it over with so they told me that they will just keep gettin new email addresses! I really think that they are stalkin me since they used the fact that they no where i live against me and they have my phone number memorized although they have never called it. I am just confused....what should i do bout this. I am worried cuz i dont want to get jumped or anything. And i HAVE NEVER dont anything to anyone to get them this mad so if it was his ex it would be the only thing that makes sense. I am just confused...PLEASE HELP.....also do u feel it could be his controlling ex-girlfriend?
gurl, i woujldnt let it phase me much. its probably some person talkin sh.....! its probably one of her idiot friends, i mean little immature dogs play games like that! for now block the gurl, and if she doest that crap to you again tell her to tell u her name if she so tuff and if she dont she just a punk, so ignore it
and for the physo chick, tell her that ur man and her are over and she need to gewt a damn life!! i cant stand chicks like that!
and if this mysterious gurl wants to kick ur a**, if you are scared, then tell your parents. if your not scared and you know you can fight and you comfident, then fight her (im not forcing or provoking you to, but do what yopu feel is right. u dont always solve that with fighting)

again, if she continues and you feel fed up, then tell her to get a life and stop bothering you. shes probably his x, and since you know that she cant kick ur a**, dont worrk bout it. keep ya head up gurl!!!!!!!

do tha right thing
good luck
jilly

Old 06-13-2004, 09:05 PM   #14
PhAtTyJ6559

PhAtTyJ6559 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightball61
Thats a good game...lol

Anyway i hope it all works out
wow, im mad late with my advice!! i feel stupid .lol

Old 06-14-2004, 10:48 AM   #15
slamdunkergrl13

slamdunkergrl13 HB User

Hey...lol its ok...but yeah i would fight her ( i ain't that way but if the person swings first) but i can't. I had knee surgery in march and i can't even risk fighting cuz then i would have to go under the knive again. Cuz it is still healing...so yeah that is why i was scared of being jumped cuz there is no way to defend myself.

Closed Thread