It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

The end?? :o(

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2004, 04:26 AM   #1
USER-NAME

USER-NAME HB User
Unhappy The end?? :o(

Right, to tell the whole story...
my girlfriend and i have bene going for 9.5 months, one of her old friends didnt like me and kept trien to turn her againist me, i think it was jelously or something, anyway, my girlfriend and i came so close to braking up about 2 months ago over this 'friend', i asked my girlfriend to not talk to her as much over this,
she agreed without even having to think about it, everything went grand until about a week ago, i asked her if she wanted to meet up in town during the weekend, she said she couldnt, then her 'friend' asked her 2 days later and she said she would, at this point i FREAKED OUT at her, she said she loved me... blah blah blah, im starting to not believe this now..
last night i rang her to say good luck in her exams, she didnt even want to talk to me on the phone,she was nice about it but kept saying she had to go... to talk to this 'friend', anyway, im sick of this s*it, tonight when we meet up, im giving her a choice, she either wants me or that girl, theres simply not enough room for both of us, its going to be tragic if she chooses the friend but its better than me being made a fool of i suppose, but the thing is, she was never like this, she always put me 1st, so can i have yer opinions please, what should i do??? im thinking about breaking up with her, but im not sure if it will be worth it, i love her too much, i just hopes she chooses me, i always thaught our relationship was perfect but its obviouslly not?? but its only been for a week like... out of nine months, im confused!!!!
help!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2004, 07:18 AM   #2
justme_
Senior Veteran

justme_ HB User
Re: The end?? :o(

Maybe you should have a talk with both you girlfriend and her friend. Say that her friend has to accept you being her boyfriend, or keep it to herself. Stop trying to turn her against you. If she chooses not to, your girlfriend will have to choose.

Old 06-09-2004, 09:04 AM   #3
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Its a hard choice between a friend and BF. This friend though alomost broke you both up due to jealousy. Your GF doesn't see it the way you do. This was her friend that she shared many memories with and now she is missing her around. Sure she isn't a good friend but you you have to hang it in there or do what you have to do. Talk with both and if she does the same thing again then put the option to you GF either you or her.

Old 06-09-2004, 09:18 AM   #4
justme_
Senior Veteran

justme_ HB User

That's what I said
I have to admit, you're better at choosing the right words, it's like you always know exactly the right thing to say.

Last edited by justme_; 06-09-2004 at 09:32 AM.

Old 06-09-2004, 10:23 AM   #5
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

No your was short & sweet...Mine was longer and harder to understand

Old 06-09-2004, 10:26 AM   #6
justme_
Senior Veteran

justme_ HB User

See! Just know what to say

Last edited by justme_; 06-09-2004 at 10:27 AM.

Old 06-09-2004, 10:35 AM   #7
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Fine...lol

Old 06-09-2004, 10:48 AM   #8
USER-NAME

USER-NAME HB User

rite, i came up to her today, ibefore i got to say anything, she said it was her time of the month, shes sorry, she just wanted to fight (im now officially afraid of girls) anyway, we talked,i asked who would she choose if she had to, she said me, then to prove she wasnt lien, i told her she had to pick...he got a small bit odd and went, fine i will just explain to her whats happening and that she thinks it would be best if they didnt talk anymore, after she said this,i believed her and told her not to choose,
i wouldnt do that to her,
but i never thaught id say something like this...its harsh but i actually hope her friend dies!!! i hate her with a passion!!! so now everything is right again, i explained that if anything like this happens again,its over, no questions asked!! she said grand and re-assured me it would not happen...

tanx for all yer replys... i really appriciate them, tanx a million!

Old 06-09-2004, 10:54 AM   #9
justme_
Senior Veteran

justme_ HB User

lol! She's got some serious pms issue. Mine isn't as bad, really...
So it's a good thing you asked her, now you know you can trust. And it was a wise decision not to actually make her choose. It's her life, and it's not upto you to choose who's she's allowed to be with.

Old 06-09-2004, 11:00 AM   #10
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

USER-NAME~ You made the right decision for not making her choose at this time. I would wait it out to see what happens. You don't want to have a controling affect either and that why I am saying wait. If you turn controling the friend would see that and talk to you GF and she would see the same thing. Its not a bad idea to talk to her or the both of them and express your feeling about her trying to break you both up.

Old 06-09-2004, 11:02 AM   #11
USER-NAME

USER-NAME HB User

i wouldnt make her choose... if she choose me i wasnt gonna stop her talking to her friends, i just HAD to know weather or not she was making a fool out of me, she wasnt though, if her friend EVER tries getting involved again, im going breaking up with her if she dosnt do something about it. i have to,i know i might sound mean by sayin that, but i cant go out with someone who is using me, i need to be able to trust them, u know?? i just didnt know a way i could fix things. u know what i mean?

Old 06-09-2004, 11:05 AM   #12
justme_
Senior Veteran

justme_ HB User

You know, even though your friend will try to interfere again, doesn't mean your girlfriend actually has to listen to a word she's saying. I mean yeah they can be good friends and not agree about everything. And if she tries to break you up your girlfriend should just ignore this at that time and do what she thinks is right. It doesn't mean their entire friendship has to end.
I understand you had to know who she was going to choose. She proved to be trustworthy and that you're worth more to her than her best friend. Must have been a relief.

Last edited by justme_; 06-09-2004 at 11:08 AM.

Old 06-09-2004, 11:21 AM   #13
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER-NAME
i wouldnt make her choose... if she choose me i wasnt gonna stop her talking to her friends, i just HAD to know weather or not she was making a fool out of me, she wasnt though, if her friend EVER tries getting involved again, im going breaking up with her if she dosnt do something about it. i have to,i know i might sound mean by sayin that, but i cant go out with someone who is using me, i need to be able to trust them, u know?? i just didnt know a way i could fix things. u know what i mean?
Justme~ is correct...she doesn't have to listen to her if she keeps this up. Yes as a friend your suppose to listen to your friend opinions or advice but her friend stretch the limit. Take it one step at a time and see what happens

Closed Thread