It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Cant stop crying my eyes out!!!! HELP ME

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-15-2004, 12:52 AM   #1
    Ronny love lexi

Ronny love lexi HB User
    Unhappy Cant stop crying my eyes out!!!! HELP ME

help me please!!!!.....my relationship ended with my girlfriend lexi on friday night. I CANT COPE WITH IT!!!.....i miss her so much and i know that i love her. for those of u that wrote a reply to my other worry...thank you.....it did really help.....but then things started going wrong in a different area. I got a txt from another girl that she absolutley hates. she askd who it woz from. i told her exactly who. she flipped at me completely. the girl i gt a txt from lives across the road. the only reason i gt a txt woz coz we hadnt spoken in 5 months coz i wasnt allowed to tlk to this girl coz of my ex...wich i was happy about. she flipped at me and said we were over 4 gd coz of this other girl had my number. the only reason she had it woz in case of an emergancy...coz of my parents get on with her parents very well. I dnt like the girl tho. she has ruioned everything. then wen she flipped at me...i wanted to c if she really cared so i started saying things about me and this girl acorss the road. i know it woz wrong....but then she started to say things bout her and another random boy. it then got out of hand coz i wanted to say i woz sorry but i woz angry at her for dumping me coz of a girl that txt me who i wasnt supposed to be speaking with and who wasnt supposed to have my number. i didnt give her my number...my mum did jus in case of an emergancy....it came as a shock wen i gt a txt from her. then on saturday and sunday lexi kept telling me to f off and get out of her life 4 gd coz of wot happened. then she started saying stuff bout wot she was gna do with this other boy...it really hurt me so i said stuff back bout the girl across the road from me. then she said that i had blown all of my chances coz of wot i woz sayng bout this other girl....but then i said that she had started it coz of this other bloke. she wouldnt have any of it and i called her yesterday to try and mke general chat but she had the biggest go at me. yeh i understand that she has gt alot on her plate coz of exams and stuff but she absolutey flipped. then i kept on calling her trying to understand things but she jus blew at me and i had never heard anyone scream so loudly in my life. she was going crazy!!!!! so she said that if i really loved her i wud jus go away She also said that it woz over 4 gd, that she never loved me, that i ruined it along time ago and that she absolutely hates me and everything about me and she never wants to hear from me again for the rest of her life. so i sent her her a txt saying that i was always going to be hers and no one elses. i cant tke being alone without her. i want her back... I WANT MY EX BACK!!!....i jus dunno how to do it...wot do i have to do. please help me coz i am crazy about her and i want only her and no body else. please help me. IM BEGGING U PLEASE ='(....i cant stop crying my eyes out. its hard enough just writing this.......help me please ='(.........Ronny

Last edited by Ronny love lexi; 06-15-2004 at 12:56 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2004, 06:18 AM   #2
    Salinas1
    Inactive

Salinas1 HB User
    Re: Cant stop crying my eyes out!!!! HELP ME

You are asking for help, not sympathy, so here you go...pull yourself up by your bootstraps and know that you do not have control over others. If she truly does not want you, the sooner you accept that this is a part of life and move on the better.

Accept that it hurts and will hurt for some period of time. Assert your own dignity in the situation and look to the future and the good that will come with it. Recognize that a life with a person that acts as you described would only bring more pain and frustration. Grieve, then get over it.

As a curious aside, since "woz" uses the same number of keystrokes as the correct spelling of "was", why choose to butcher the English language unnecessarily.

Last edited by Salinas1; 06-15-2004 at 10:23 AM.

Old 06-15-2004, 07:00 AM   #3
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ronny love lexi
    she was going crazy!!!!!

& telling from your post she does seem so. She has no right to do some of the stuff that she did. She is not your boss she was your partner. You don't need someone that is going to tell you what to do, who to talk to, and tell you where to go.

I understand your feelings for her but you have to also realize what she has put you through on the smallest things. I can understand some reasoning of jealous about the girl next door but she has to realize this person has your number just in case. You are not going out and chilling with her because you girlfriend told you not to.

Its hard but you deserve better. You will eventually move on and you will realize what we are saying here. Maybe you should look into the girl that live next door and ask out.

Old 06-16-2004, 12:38 AM   #4
    Ronny love lexi

Ronny love lexi HB User

i dont want to hear about having to break up with her and move on for good. i cant do that coz i love her so much. im going to try everything i can to get her bk. i need advice on how to get her back.....not distance myself from her. help me please.!!!

Old 06-16-2004, 06:31 AM   #5
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    i dont want to hear about having to break up with her and move on for good. i cant do that coz i love her so much. im going to try everything i can to get her bk. i need advice on how to get her back.....not distance myself from her. help me please.!!!

These things are are to cope with and she is the one that is over reacting in my book about this.

My GF ask me to remove a girls phone number from my phone and I did so it wouldn't cause anything. That still isn't going to stop me from saying hi to her out on the street.

You don't have to change everything for her but you need to explain to your GF that you can't loose contact with everyone just for her. Relationships are not one sided. They are suppose to be a team work thing so you both can grown together. You may have to make some sacrafices which you have done allready for her, but there is no need to sacrafice it all.

Old 06-16-2004, 07:08 AM   #6
    Ronny love lexi

Ronny love lexi HB User

I have been looking at a book that is supposed to get couples back together. i dont know if it is going to work but my counciler......if thats how u spell it.......sauggested that i read throught his book if iam serious about getting her back. Apparently it has worked for all of her patients that have the same problem as me. I dont know whether to use it or not. Any suggestions? i mean i would do anything to get her back, i just dont know if this is the right thing or whether i should just try my own way. What do any of you think?

Old 06-16-2004, 07:22 AM   #7
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    I have been looking at a book that is supposed to get couples back together. i dont know if it is going to work but my counciler......if thats how u spell it.......sauggested that i read throught his book if iam serious about getting her back. Apparently it has worked for all of her patients that have the same problem as me. I dont know whether to use it or not. Any suggestions? i mean i would do anything to get her back, i just dont know if this is the right thing or whether i should just try my own way. What do any of you think?

Its not a bad thing to read up into it but you have to remember that she has to be excepting to come back. Dont over due yourself if the attemps fail. You dont want to become that type of guy that scares women away. You seem to have a good heart and no what you want. Follow what your counselor tell you and take the right steps. Ask your counselor if thier as any ways to communicate with her show she sees your view to this also.

Old 06-16-2004, 07:28 AM   #8
    Red Velvet

Red Velvet HB User

You will also have to be patient. Especially if she is in exams right now. My ex broke up with me right at the end of exams, which at least spared me from the agony with dealing with him and the problems when I should be focused on the work. Perhaps reading the book, and waiting until her exams are done is what you should do. I am curious, though, that she blows up on you and mistrusts you so much with a simple text from a girl. You were honest with her and explained the situation, but she was still really angry. She seems pretty controlling of you around other women, and personally, that would make me really suspicious.

Old 06-16-2004, 07:38 AM   #9
    CoreyP
    Senior Veteran

CoreyP HB User

Read your books about trying to get her back, but if she wants it to be over, it is over, and you will have to pull yourself together. Acting as if she is your whole life isn't going to get her back. This other girl didn't ruin anything, your girl ended it, not the other girl. She was probably waiting for an excuse to break up with you. Not many people end a relationship over a text message. She probably wants to move on. So you have to accept that.

Old 06-16-2004, 07:45 AM   #10
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CoreyP
    Read your books about trying to get her back, but if she wants it to be over, it is over, and you will have to pull yourself together. Acting as if she is your whole life isn't going to get her back. This other girl didn't ruin anything, your girl ended it, not the other girl. She was probably waiting for an excuse to break up with you. Not many people end a relationship over a text message. She probably wants to move on. So you have to accept that.
    Good post Corey & sorry about yesturday

Old 06-16-2004, 07:50 AM   #11
    CoreyP
    Senior Veteran

CoreyP HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eightball61
    Good post Corey & sorry about yesturday
    thx Jeff. My patience was bad yesterday. I work for HP, not great times around here.

Old 06-16-2004, 07:57 AM   #12
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CoreyP
    thx Jeff. My patience was bad yesterday. I work for HP, not great times around here.

I feel you...My parient level was low because of personal stuff...

Old 06-16-2004, 08:02 AM   #13
    Ronny love lexi

Ronny love lexi HB User

Thanks people. like the advice. Thanks about your advice Corey....but i adready said that i didnt want to hear that from anyone anymore. But thanks anway. I will keep al of you posted about what ahppens. Thanks again.

Ronny.

Old 06-16-2004, 08:08 AM   #14
    Ronny love lexi

Ronny love lexi HB User

The books says that the first step i should take is to NOT contact her for a minimum of 4 Weeks. THAT IS GOING TO BE SOOOO HARD!!!!!..... ohwell. its gotta be that way if i want her back. The second step thingy is to use ATTRACTION to get my ex back to me. I really dont have a clue how thats going to work......but apparently getting the attraction back is going to be reallllllllllly tough because it is not going to be an "instant" attraction as to when we first met. It is going to take time to heal the wounds and get the attraction back.. Im just waiting for an email back from the author about what to do for the third step. What do you think of the first and second steps so far though?????

Ronny

Old 06-16-2004, 08:13 AM   #15
    CoreyP
    Senior Veteran

CoreyP HB User

I love the first and the second step. It works for men and woman. I have been telling everyone on here that will listen, not too call there exes. They need to think that you are capable of moving on, and you will be fine without them. That always gets them thinking twice about leaving you. If you are desperate and needy and calling them all the time, it does nothing but confirm to them that they did the right thing by leaving you. I like it. Should be my book.

Closed Thread