It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• omg this chick wants to beat me up

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-20-2004, 12:49 AM   #1
    jennablast123

jennablast123 HB User
    Red face omg this chick wants to beat me up

ok one the last day of school of them all this chick starts a fight with me and she calls me a ***** and a **** and stuff like that and i have no idea but i think that i have a pretty good idea y though right now i am dateing like one of the most pop guys in out school and its not some little fight either its a full out fight she wants to kick my *** and i just think that she is jeliouse and one day online she said that i lie about to much stuff and i have not lied about ne thing so is it me ppl or am i crazy or is she help me out here ppl please!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2004, 02:09 AM   #2
    The only name not taken
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

The only name not taken HB User
    Re: omg this chick wants to beat me up

From your frantic description, I dont think we can say who's right or wrong. But I think your right in that she sounds very jelous.

I sugest ignoring her. Everyone should see she's being a btch. If she starts a fight with you, well - I guess thats up to the kind of person you are. You could fight her, or walk away - its up to you.

Old 06-20-2004, 11:09 AM   #3
    o0ILoveYou0o

o0ILoveYou0o HB User
    Thumbs up Re: omg this chick wants to beat me up

Aww! Don't you hate when girls are like this? My advice is just to ignore her... act like she isn't bothering you...
    One time, I had this older girl at my school who would just give me the evil eye at lunch during school everyday... Then she would say something to all her friends and all her friends would give me the evil eye... In the hallways, she was purposly smack into my shoulder who I would fly and I'd drop all my stuff... I got so fed up with it! Now, I'm not the kind of girl who gets in these big fights... I'm one of the nice people in my school, but one day after school I called her a really bad name and the next day, people where giving me dirty looks again. I regreted what I said, because I thought I made matters worse. I still ignored her and acted like she wasn't even there... and I know this made her mad. Ever since I've ignored her, shes ignored me too now. She doesn't look at me with evil eyes... She doesn't even acknowledge me and everything is fine... So just ignore her and let it pass... If you break up with your boyfriend because those girls are calling you bad names for it, then they will think they've won... But yet, don't keep going out with him so you do win... Just ignore them, and I promise... they'll leave you alone eventually.

Old 06-20-2004, 02:30 PM   #4
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

That was the last day of school. Chances of you seeing her during the summer are slim. Come Sept. and she still feels the same way I feel bad for her beacause this shows she has no life.

If she keep harrassing you there are ways to have them stopped like, tracers,cops, restrain order, and ect.

I believe that step is to far fetch at this point. She is just did that because it was the last day of school and she know thats she doesn't have to face you anymore. If you tell me she is the BABY.

Just ingnore her for the time being but maybe keep your parents aware of the situation.

Old 06-20-2004, 02:47 PM   #5
    ItalianChick200

ItalianChick200 HB User

These two chicks wanted to beat me up one time because they thought I liked one of their boyfriends, which I didn't. They started making up all these lies about me and they'd come on the internet and talk crap to me. My sister found out and went up to them and said stuff. After that they left me alone for a while then started talking crap again, all I did was ignore them. Now the one girl is really nice to me, I guess she got over herself. Just ignore them it really helps and if she keeps it up talk to your mom about it. Or you could try sitting down and talking with this girl on what her problem is.

Old 06-20-2004, 04:45 PM   #6
    jennablast123

jennablast123 HB User

ok look i have her blocked n my buddy list and she hasent talked to me in a while but the thing is if itry and talk to them its gonna start a fight no matter what so i dont really no what to do and on the last day of school when me and my bf kissed she came up and walked right in the middle of us and my bf went up to he and well kinda made matters wores and we all no that thats not cool and our school Sickles High School omg its a very violent school ppl bring weed and drugs and ***** like that there and ppl get into fights for just dam dirty looks in the hall and i cant really avoid her in the halls cuz there always really cramped and its kinda hard to do that and expecuatually if we have the same classes so i dont no what to do in this i will try my hardest to keep from starting a fiight and stuff but it only takes a certian amount of andger a jelioucey form other ppl to **** me off and i dont take ***** lightly so ill keep in touch k peace out

Old 06-20-2004, 07:24 PM   #7
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

During school time another thing you can do is report the issue to a couselor so they can schedule a meeting with the both of you. This could be the best because it gets you in a supervised room so you can sort out your differences.

Old 06-20-2004, 07:48 PM   #8
    ALonelyOctober
    Inactive

ALonelyOctober HB User

Ignoring her is the best thing you can do. But I can't promise you it will work. I've been in fights before, but not about stupid stuff and this seems like something stupid like shes jealous. Keeping in mind that if she wants to be this stupid about it she may come up to you and try to start **** right then and there. Your best bet then is to still ignore her because I've been on the other end and if you say anything back to her its going to make her want to fight more. But maybe I think you should ask her what she wants to fight you for, and then try to resolve it.

Closed Thread