It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

worried bout a sister~

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2004, 06:27 PM   #1
cheerleader07

cheerleader07 HB User
Exclamation worried bout a sister~

purple
my sister likes to go out and party with guys... she says shes not doing stuff that shes suppulst to be doing but...i think tat she might B pregent... the reason y i think that is because her and i used to start our periods like at the same time... exc. and the only trash in the bathroom trash is mine... wat should i doo...
i talked to my mom but when she talked to my sister jenifer said tat she wasent messing arround with boys or any thing... i donno wat to do plz help and give me somthin to do about it...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2004, 06:51 PM   #2
o0ILoveYou0o

o0ILoveYou0o HB User
Post Re: worried bout a sister~

That is very sweet that you are concerned about your sister and that you are worried about her... but just because its only your trash in the garbage, doesn't mean she is pregnant... You sister might of skipped a period or maybe its just alittle late... Who knows, I could be wrong. Maybe you should sit down and talk to her and ask her... If you two are close, then maybe she will tell you.

Old 06-20-2004, 08:52 PM   #3
wizzii

wizzii HB User
Re: worried bout a sister~

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0ILoveYou0o
That is very sweet that you are concerned about your sister and that you are worried about her... but just because its only your trash in the garbage, doesn't mean she is pregnant... You sister might of skipped a period or maybe its just alittle late... Who knows, I could be wrong. Maybe you should sit down and talk to her and ask her... If you two are close, then maybe she will tell you.

Yeah I agree...its normal to skip periods sometimes...YOU should talk to her...tell her what ur thinking...then if she wasn't telling u everything that was going on maybe that would get her talkin more....kinda like scaring her with wat u think could and will happen if she was messin around with boys..
good luck...

Old 06-21-2004, 05:17 PM   #4
ItalianChick200

ItalianChick200 HB User
Re: worried bout a sister~

Alright the period thing, since she is going partying other girls' hormones are probably interacting with hers which can change your cycle. It sounds really weird, but its a fact. If you think she may be pregnant ask her nicely to take an at home pregnancy test. I really hope that she isn't out drinking,my sister had a little drinking problem a while back and I asked her to stop because it could lead to serious problems in the future. She stopped drinking, thank goodness!

Closed Thread