It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

Sadness

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2004, 01:24 PM   #1
gjtango
(male)

gjtango HB User
Unhappy Sadness

I'm a 17 year old male from London. Ever since i've been in school since year 7 (7th grade) I've been surrounded with good looking girls (my school is very lucky). Since year 10 I've got to know many of these girls and now in year 12 I'm good friends and very good friends with some of these pretty girls. 99% of my friends have had relationships or engaged in Sexual activity with these girls. Many have had girlfriends and nice relationships with them. Although I know all the girls like me as a friend (which is good), that is as far as it will go. I'm yet to ever kiss a girl let alone have a girlfriend. I currently cannot have sex as a result of a problem on the other Sexual Health board. All of my male mates seem to have a good time with the girls. They are all pretty good looking boys whereas I judge myself to not be particularly good looking (which is probably the reason why I've never been involved with any girls). I've a good personality etc but of course in this day and age the number 1 thing girls and boys look for is good looks which I lack.

Quite regulary I just feel a bit withdrawn and sad when I hear of what went on with this girl, that boy etc at the weekend when everyone has gone out, knowing that nothing has yet again happened with me. I don't feel in one bit pressured to have a gf or have sex etc, there is no pressure there, it is just a bit sad for me as a teenage boy that everyone seems to have it sweet and I'm the one with all the unluckiness (been like this for about 3 years now).

I just carn't see myself with anybody in the future and for me that is quite upsetting.

Just wanted to vent my frustrations and views on here! Maybe I will get a reply maybe not!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2004, 08:24 AM   #2
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Sadness

Its good to let fustration out. Don't feel alone here because we all never know what the future holds. 8 month ago I saw myself never getting married because I was 22 without a GF & then I found her and we are still together.

You can't predict what is going to happen because new things arise daily. A girl girl will come. You may not think so now but it will happen. Just don't hold yourself back from opportunities though.

Old 06-28-2004, 01:17 PM   #3
wizzii

wizzii HB User

You'll definitely find someone...u sound sweet...u should switch to my school in Australia...I know some guys that complain to me about their looks but they've gone out with the most gorgeous girls...lol...but I guess it isnt very common is Aus for personality to rule of good looks...but at my school it is...don't worry u for sure will find someone...

Old 06-28-2004, 03:04 PM   #4
sasha the breen

sasha the breen HB User

dude i know how you feel! im in yr 9(big difference i know) but i was like that where you feel bad when someone does something, well all i can say is hang around with some of the fit or hot girls get to know them, become friends etc thats how i did it.Also are you quite paraniod???i am like that aswell, the best thing to do is look in the mirror and say a compliment e.g you look nice today(no im not schizoprenic)sorry i cant spell.But anways good luck!

Old 06-28-2004, 05:01 PM   #5
wizzii

wizzii HB User

Not all hot gurls go for the good looks all the time...do u yourself go for goodlooks only?...just curious

Old 06-29-2004, 07:28 AM   #6
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzii
Not all hot gurls go for the good looks all the time...do u yourself go for goodlooks only?...just curious

Good question..and I have seen some of the hottest girls with the dorkiest guys

Old 06-29-2004, 06:18 PM   #7
Fles
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

Hey Gjtango. Yeah, I can understand that you feel sad. Same thing with me -- everyone else seemed to be having fun, and I was missing out. Believe me, it changes. You say that you can't see yourself with anyone in the future and that reminded me. I once made the prediction that I would still be on my own in five years and, within ONE year of that prediction, I had met and formed a very strong relationship with the most beautiful girl ("beautiful" as in attitude).

One other thing: don't believe all the stories you hear about what happened on the weekend. A lot of "what went on" was all in the minds of guys who like to talk a lot. Guys like to talk ... and brag.

My best wishes, Gjtango. You're a good guy. You'll get what you want.

Closed Thread