It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

BoOtY pRoBlEm

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2004, 02:02 PM   #1
thugette

Location: on the other side of the world from civilization....THAILAND
thugette HB User
Unhappy BoOtY pRoBlEm

Okay so like i've alwayz had a "booty" but like it alwayz seems to be getting bigger!!!! and like i need to lose weight but i cant find a decent diet and i only exercise at school in phys. Ed and when i have training. I mean I'm not fat just not exactly skinny. I used to model but i quit because my parents weren't that happy with all the time i was spending at the agency...well ever since i quit i've gained weight. my mom told me that i've been gaining weight and if anything was wrong...i dont think anything is wrong i mean losing my "career" and stuff ive been spending more time at home allowing me to "exercises" my right and time to eat...Any advice or sucess stories? i cant go back to that agency because of my parents....they said i could go during holidays...but this summer im not at home im on vacation at some country in europe...i seem to eat everytime im bored....i've tried everything from eating healthily to dets to trying become bullimic but it didnt work.... i also tried anorexia...couldnt do it....i cant gain weight because sooner or later my parent are going to let me go back to modeling. I mean dont gemme wrong i wasnt that skinny before, and i dont hate my body i just need to lose what i gained.....help me pleasee!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2004, 02:11 PM   #2
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: BoOtY pRoBlEm

You have tried unhealthy stuff and even healthy diets....If you need further advice try consulting with a doctor especially is you tried anorexia.

Old 07-20-2004, 04:51 PM   #3
wizziie

wizziie HB User

Got the same prob except I dont model....(its not my booty Im worried about)...definitely not fat but not skinny...I wanna lose weight too so wat I'm gonna do is eat waay smaller amounts of food and just run on the treadmill forever....it does work...(heaps of water though)

Old 07-21-2004, 11:29 PM   #4
Ms Harriet
Inactive
(female)

Ms Harriet HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizziie
Got the same prob except I dont model....(its not my booty Im worried about)...definitely not fat but not skinny...I wanna lose weight too so wat I'm gonna do is eat waay smaller amounts of food and just run on the treadmill forever....it does work...(heaps of water though)

anorexia isnt something you "try" on like a dress and decide its not for you, its a real disease that affects alot of people.
ok sorry
now about your weight problem:
i used to be realllllllllllly skinny then i went on depo and got REALLY fat. what got me down to a human size was eating a lot of fruit especailly things like melons and grapes that are mostly water. drink milk too and eat cottage cheese and yogert. try to eat as many "natural" colours a day as possible. another thing that helped me was i took a job as a housekeeper. its really hard physical work, more that most people thing. i lost about 40 pounds in 3 months and im still going down

and i know everyone says it but its really really true DRINK WATER! try adn buy a nalgene bottle the 32oz ones and drink 3 of them a day, i know its gross(well it is for me cause i hate water) but just get it down, it really works and your skin will look really nice too lol

Old 07-30-2004, 03:35 PM   #5
jessica90

jessica90 HB User

I agree with eightball.

Old 07-30-2004, 04:51 PM   #6
flippincrazy14

flippincrazy14 HB User

definitely drink lots of water. if you drink 8 cups of water a day that should help you lose weight and its really good for your body... also work out in places other than p.e.... take up a sport even! i take gymnastics and trust me if i didnt i probly wouldnt be in shape at all, soo yea just be healthy... dont eat junkfood or processed foods... those are fatty and not good! as for making ur butt smaller... do lots of cardio like running. maybe some butt exercises to firm it... but u also need to lose the fat on ur butt before building muscle otherwise it'll just get bigger cuz it'll have a muscle and a fat layer... haha same goes for ur stomach as i learned the hard way

Old 07-30-2004, 05:21 PM   #7
leviathan85

leviathan85 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippincrazy14
definitely drink lots of water. if you drink 8 cups of water a day that should help you lose weight and its really good for your body... also work out in places other than p.e.... take up a sport even! i take gymnastics and trust me if i didnt i probly wouldnt be in shape at all, soo yea just be healthy... dont eat junkfood or processed foods... those are fatty and not good! as for making ur butt smaller... do lots of cardio like running. maybe some butt exercises to firm it... but u also need to lose the fat on ur butt before building muscle otherwise it'll just get bigger cuz it'll have a muscle and a fat layer... haha same goes for ur stomach as i learned the hard way
8 glasses of water is WAY too much, it will just make you pee a lot...your body only needs about 2-3 unless you have something wrong with your kidneys.

Old 07-30-2004, 05:36 PM   #8
bluetooth
Veteran

bluetooth HB User

no the recommended daily allowance is 8 glasses. prevents dehydration and keeps the urinary system in tact despite the frequent use of the bathroom

Old 07-30-2004, 08:26 PM   #9
flippincrazy14

flippincrazy14 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathan85
8 glasses of water is WAY too much, it will just make you pee a lot...your body only needs about 2-3 unless you have something wrong with your kidneys.
8 glasses of water is the healthy way not 2 -3 that wont do a thing! and at first it will make u pee more but then ur body adjusts.... and making u pee more is definitely not all it does it is really good for your body to drink that much. look it up smart a**

Old 08-02-2004, 03:45 AM   #10
blackbellydanca

blackbellydanca HB User

Honey,

i might be off subject But i think You should be proud of who
You are and what u look like i have a BIG f'in ghetto booty and im
proud of it Guys don't hate it eather lmao the guys i go out with don't

Closed Thread