It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

Whats your opinion??

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2004, 09:01 PM   #1
alleycat
Senior Veteran

alleycat HB User
Whats your opinion??

I work at Mcdonalds as a crew person and I have alot of good friends one of the guys *Greg is like a brother to me. Well there is this girl *Crissy that I am sorta friends with but not as close as me and Greg. Crissy asked Greg out to the movies and when he agreed to go she backed out saying she had to visit a friend in the hospital. She totally went off on him when he came to work to pick him up. Crissy asked me not to let anyone know she was home all night but what do I do if Greg asks me if I know anything?? Should I tell him?? Or should I keep her lie?

* Names have been changed.

Last edited by alleycat; 07-24-2004 at 09:02 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2004, 10:07 PM   #2
wizziie

wizziie HB User
Re: Whats your opinion??

just say..."look" u and Crissy have sumthin goin on...I don't want to get involved don't ask me any questions....and also tell Crissy not to ask you to do her n e favours by keeping stuff from Greg coz he's ur friend and I guess he deserves ur honesty...but yeah u can just tell him that straight up...tell him too call Crissy...sort watever they have out...u dont want to get in between it...and u obviously have enough respect for Crissy to be stressing ova this so just tell them both not to involve u in their drama...

Old 07-26-2004, 08:10 AM   #3
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

She is just trying to cover her butt. Let her know that its not your duty or place to do so at work. I know you like Greg but this is something that she caused and if it comes back to haunt her then she has to pay up to it...not you.

Old 07-28-2004, 06:41 AM   #4
Pajama Master

Pajama Master HB User

Forget her, let her deal with her own crud, he'll find out sooner or later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hey buddy!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-28-2004, 07:26 AM   #5
alleycat
Senior Veteran

alleycat HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajama Master
Forget her, let her deal with her own crud, he'll find out sooner or later.
Yea this whole mess did come back to bite her. She made the mistake of asking to stay till 7:00 to work so she wouldn't have to go with him and a coupple of people told him about it. Plus I guess he say her out driving around with a coupple of her friends that night!! So I guess you could say she cooked her own goose.

Old 07-28-2004, 08:20 AM   #6
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat
Yea this whole mess did come back to bite her. She made the mistake of asking to stay till 7:00 to work so she wouldn't have to go with him and a coupple of people told him about it. Plus I guess he say her out driving around with a coupple of her friends that night!! So I guess you could say she cooked her own goose.

At least he knows & that should teach her others a lesson about doing stuff like that.

Last edited by eightball61; 07-28-2004 at 08:20 AM.

Closed Thread