It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

how do u kiss?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2004, 11:38 PM   #1
trail_of_tears
(female)

trail_of_tears HB User
how do u kiss?

i dont know how 2 kiss n e advice?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2004, 02:42 AM   #2
emily_1990
Veteran

emily_1990 HB User
Re: how do u kiss?

Heya I had this sent as a fwd email once, thought you might find it helpful.

Love Emily xoxox

The key to kissing

Before we start on successful snogging, letís get something clear: a kiss is only cool if you want to pucker up. Never feel obliged to kiss a boy whatever the circumstances. When you force yourself, youíre inviting all kinds of kissing disasters into play.

Try not to be too nervous kissing is natural. When youíre ready to kiss for the first time, youíll be amazed how your instincts take over.

First kiss

When youíre ready to kiss, lean your head towards his Ďtil youíre about a centimetre apart. Tilt your head (so you donít squish noses) and pout your lips like you would for a normal peck, parting them slightly as you press against his lips.

Purse and release your lips, without breaking contact with his, occasionally shifting position so it doesnít get boring. The first time you kiss him keep it short less than a minute. Slow down the motion of your lips and finish with a light peck.

Tongue action

Once youíve got used to his kissing techniques, try it with tongues. Itís much more intimate than a standard snog. Some people just donít enjoy it, so if you try it with tongues and you donít like it, donít worry.

Start by kissing normally, then gently slide your tongue into his mouth. Push your tongue part way in, using slow, gentle movements.

Advanced snogging success
Now youíre kissing with confidence, spice up your snog-fest with some hot tonguing. Twist your tongue around his. Run your tongue lightly along his teeth and then over the roof of his mouth. Try licking his lips too and gently caress the very tip of his tongue.

Remember, creative kissing isnít just about sloppy snogs. Kiss his cheeks and his nose, even his forehead. Pecks still have their place, so pucker up at regular intervals. Keep your kissing original and exciting and youíll never get bored of it.

Old 08-02-2004, 04:44 AM   #3
The only name not taken
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

As detailed as the last post was - I think its kinda wrong (soz emily_1990)

I just think that if you try someone else's method, the kiss will be totaly fake. I think you simply need to do what ever comes naturally to you. If its a first time for your partner, they will definitely be just as lost as you are.

GL

Old 08-02-2004, 09:18 AM   #4
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

emily gave some good advice but may i also add a lot of it comes from expierence. We all have to learn from somewheres. I tried the arm thing when I was younger but I really didn't know how until I have my first. I just went with the flow. Everyone kisses differently so you will always be learning and adjusting to that person.

Closed Thread