It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• I cant think of things to say to a girl

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-06-2004, 09:50 PM   #1
    Michael90002002

Michael90002002 HB User
    Angry I cant think of things to say to a girl

I'm having problems thinking of things to say to a girl that I like . Everytime I talk to her over the phone, I can't think of things to say to her to keep her interested in me . If I can't think of things to say to her over the phone imagine what will happen when I meet her in person. Sometimes it takes me about 15-20 seconds just to think of stuff to say. I have yet to see her because I met her over the phone(about 3 days ago) but I suppose to goto her house on Sunday. Can anyone give me any tips or tell me anything to help me out? I've never had this problem before .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2004, 07:33 AM   #2
    Trying_2_Deal

Trying_2_Deal HB User
    Re: I cant think of things to say to a girl

Just act natural. She needs to like you for who you are. Also, write a list of things to talk about before you go over to her house and then study them. Remember them and then you'll know what to say. Oh, one question, how did you know you liked her after 3 days? J/W. Hope that helps; lemme know if it does!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Trying_2_Deal
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-07-2004, 12:28 PM   #3
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

You didn't mention how log or how many times you talk on the phone a day but I am going to say is limit the calls. First she can get annoyed after a while after talking to you 10 times a day. Second if you talk less then you will have more to talk about like things you did in the course of the day. While talking just ask stuff about her so you can learn more about her or talk about you. But if you ask her it keeps her talking to.

Old 08-07-2004, 05:46 PM   #4
    Michael90002002

Michael90002002 HB User
    Unhappy Re: I cant think of things to say to a girl

I think she maybe mad or something at me because she hasn't called me yet. My cousin did tell me that she can't call anyone today because her cordless phone needed to be charged. She usually calls about 4-5 times a day to talk to me but not today. I couldn't call her because she wouldn't give me her number, she can't have guys calling her house. One time she called while I was driving my scooter so, I told her to call me back in like 40 minutes. Then she called back in like 15 minutes, I told her I said 40 minutes and she never called back that day or the next day. I felt lonely that next day because I had made sure I didn't do anything that day and she never called. When we talk,we talk about 40-50 minutes.

Yesterday she did give me her number but I haven't called her because I don't want her to get in trouble or her mom lays me out over the phone. Yesterday I had talked to her at 10:32 pm then we got off the phone at like 11:13 because she said that she was tired and she said that she will call me today but later on that night she called my cousin at like 11:40 to talk to her. I called my cousin today to see whats wrong and my cousin told me that she called her today at 10:23 a.m. and then at 12:30 but she didn't even call me thou.

Trying_2_Deal I did have a list of things to say/ask her but I haven't had a change to use it yet. Trying_2_Deal, I guess you can call me Romeo, I fall in love and outta love fast. Thanks for the help, right now i'm waiting for her to call tonite. If she don't call tonite I can bet anything that she'll call tommorrow. I was planning on going to her house tommorrow but i'm very, very shy and I wanna know for sure that I can come over with hearing anything from her mom. I think if I do go over her house that would possibly take away my shyness and help boost my confidence alot.

Old 08-09-2004, 05:58 AM   #5
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Ok....so she calls you the most which is a good sign. Now, you are feeling lonely because you are used of her calling everyday but something has came up and don't go overboard with the matter until she calls you to explain. As for asking questions, it is kind of hard because you both talk 5 times a day. Like i did state before though you talk about you and she can talk about her so you both can get to know each other.

Old 08-09-2004, 06:24 AM   #6
    alltaken
    (female)

alltaken HB User

Well I know today is Monday, but I just read your post just now. Hopefully Saturday went well. But here's what to do next time.

First of all, phone conversations can be alittle uncomfortable for anyone. In fact when you talk on the phone, knowing that your voice is the only means of communication with someone can make you alittle freaked out. If you're still having this problem, make your phone calls short. This way you're not boring her. Make frequent calls though to show your interest. Otherwise you need to meet up with her somewhere where you can talk face to face. Believe me, you will feel more comfortable talking to a girl when you're with her, because the pressure of keeping your voice going won't be that big of a problem as it would be on the phone.

Now when you do see her and you plan on being with her, make sure you're both enjoying what you're doing. Like going out to eat, or going for a walk...just make sure you're doing something. Oh! And another thing...if you feel like you've ran out of things to talk about...do this: Have her talk about herself. Like ask questions, not personal ones, but ones that would have her doing some of the talking too!

Another thing, you never know but she may be feeling the same way too!

Last edited by alltaken; 08-09-2004 at 06:27 AM.

Old 08-10-2004, 01:20 AM   #7
    Michael90002002

Michael90002002 HB User
    Question Re: I cant think of things to say to a girl

On Sunday, I didn't get to come over her house because my moped got stolen . I missed her birthday party and all. By the way, her name is Christina .

She didn't even call me at all on Sunday... I think. I thought I had talked to her on Sunday but according to my cousin I didn't. My cousin told me that Christina's cousin had called me and pretended to be Christina on the phone .

When I heard that I was shocked. The person that I was talking to sounded just like Christina and everything. We talked for about 5 minutes then I told her I was gonna call her back in 20 minutes because I was playing basketball. Then like 5 minutes later she called back and said that she was gonna call me back after she go to the store but she never did . I dont know *** is going on .

Today Christina didn't call at all . I haven't called her yet because she told me she can't have guys calling her house. I think that my cousin is making up stuff because she jealous because she wanted me to hook her up with one of my friends but my friend didn't like her.

I have noticed that my cousin always seem to get mad when I talk about Christina and when I ask about her. My cousin loves to hold information(about Christina) from me, so she can make me do stuff for her. I'm about 90% sure that Christina talks about me to my cousin but when I ask my cousin does Christina ask about me or say stuff about me she tells me no and tells me to shut up about it.

My cousin says that we are perfect for each other because we are both stupid and crazy. Christina and I are basically using my cousin just to get her to call each other for us because we are both scared to call each other. I think that my cousin caught on to it because one day Christina begged my cousin to come over my house so she can talk to me on the phone.

lol Christina is scared to call my house because of my grandma and I'm scared to call her house because of her mother. So, thats why my cousin is in the middle of this.

I dont know whats going on. Wheter Christina is feeling me or not, I thought she was. Do ya'll think I should call her today and find out whats going on? or Just give up because from what I typed, it seems like i'm waiting my time?

Old 08-10-2004, 06:52 AM   #8
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Michael90002002

lol Christina is scared to call my house because of my grandma and I'm scared to call her house because of her mother. So, thats why my cousin is in the middle of this.

I am confused by all this You say this girl calls you like 5 times a day but then she now scared to call. There is alot of immaturity here but what can you exspect in the beginning of a relationship. If you want things to proceed though then you both need to stop playing the cat and mouse game.

Old 08-10-2004, 09:09 PM   #9
    Michael90002002

Michael90002002 HB User
    Talking Re: I cant think of things to say to a girl

I am confused by all this You say this girl calls you like 5 times a day but then she now scared to call. There is alot of immaturity here but what can you exspect in the beginning of a relationship. If you want things to proceed though then you both need to stop playing the cat and mouse game.

Sorry I had left some stuff out I meant, she does call me about 5 times a day but she calls me on my cell phone, shes scared to call me on my house phone because of my grandma. The only reason I said i'm scared to call her house is because of what her mother might say to me, she told me that her mother said she can't have guys calling her house.

eightball61, I agree with you 100% we both need to be more mature, immaturity can make a relationship not function right. Today I'm gonna call her to make sure that I'm not wasting my time.

Thanks for the help everyone, every advice/tip that ya'll gave me helped alot. It feels good to know that I have someone or people to talk to about my problems. I'll have another update later on tonite.

Old 08-11-2004, 06:08 AM   #10
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Michael90002002

eightball61, I agree with you 100% we both need to be more mature, immaturity can make a relationship not function right. Today I'm gonna call her to make sure that I'm not wasting my time.

K...She calls your cell 5 times a day but why can't she call it while you are at home then you tell her to call the house so you can pick up the phone quickly? I used to do this all the time, its corney but works.

Let me know what happens...

Closed Thread