It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

makin a move

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2004, 02:31 AM   #1
kinggodgod

kinggodgod HB User
Exclamation makin a move

hey all, new to these boards. well gettin straight to the point, i know this girl who ive liked for a long time and she just broke up with her boyfriend because she was afraid she'd cheat on him with someone else(didnt mention anyone specific). Well im goin to a movie with her 2morrow and i dont know how i should make my move on her. Like what should i say before the movie, and what about during the movie, that would be a good lead to making out. i dont really have any problem sayin anythin, id like to say sumthin "sweet" but i just dunno what. id like to ask her out too, i just dont know how to do it....... if any1 could give me like a game plan thatd be great. thanks!
(p.s. i need to know by like, later tonight...........and we're also going with this other guy who doesnt like her and just wants to make out wit her and stuff, any ideas how to make her notice me more?)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2004, 11:28 AM   #2
party_guy_2008

party_guy_2008 HB User
Re: makin a move

Well since you are oging out with her tonight I figured someone should post.... so here it goes. Be yourself, girls love that. I dont know if trying to make out with her would be such a good idea since she just broke up with her bf...... Take it slow, tell her how much you like her, and then if that works out after a couple dates if she feel like it you all can move forward.... but dont push it or she will turn away and resent you.... How old are you? Hope I helped at least somewhat........

Old 08-07-2004, 01:09 PM   #3
eightball61
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: makin a move

hmmm...she broke up with him because she was afraid to cheat on him. Well ifit was because of you then I wold say ok, but if this was with another person arn't you afraid she may cheat on you?

Closed Thread