It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Do guys grow on girls?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-12-2004, 12:54 AM   #1
    Foogoo
    (male)

Foogoo HB User
    Do guys grow on girls?

So long story short I made friends with this girl who was just fun to hang out with and I was 100% certain we were just friends, no physical attraction whatsoever. Lo and behold after three months I couldn't think of anything else.

Why is it that not only from my experience but I seem to hear of girls "growing on" guys but never heard of any guys growing on girls? My friends alledge it happens but I have yet to see any evidence of it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2004, 11:21 AM   #2
    bluetooth
    Veteran

bluetooth HB User
    Re: Do guys grow on girls?

i dont see how it can be any different for males
    i think either gender can grow to like one another

maybe you just value her alot as a friend, i have lots of male friends who i greatly admire but couldnt take it further with. it depends how you see her, if you do fancy her then ok you have grown to like her
    but if your at the point when you think about her all the time but you dont fancy her, obviously you value your friendship alot

thats what i think!

Old 09-13-2004, 05:44 AM   #3
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Foogoo
    So long story short I made friends with this girl who was just fun to hang out with and I was 100% certain we were just friends, no physical attraction whatsoever. Lo and behold after three months I couldn't think of anything else.

Why is it that not only from my experience but I seem to hear of girls "growing on" guys but never heard of any guys growing on girls? My friends alledge it happens but I have yet to see any evidence of it.
    It does work both ways because guy do grow on girls also. It stinks have a bestfriend of the opposite sex because a lot of times one of them ends up falling for the other. In your post you use a lot of past tense words and I am wondering what happen between you both or if you are willing to make the move and try to seek a relationship with her?

Old 09-13-2004, 10:52 PM   #4
    barton93
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

barton93 HB User

It is possible. In the past I was good friends with a guy and around the same time, we both just started feeling more for each other. Personality is everything. If you are friends with someone of the opposite sex and this person has the "perfect" personality, suddenly that person starts to become more attractive.......resulting in the friendship becoming a relationship. It is definately possible.

Closed Thread