It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Girlfriend's Father doesn't like me

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-21-2004, 10:07 PM   #1
    Airman86

Airman86 HB User
    Girlfriend's Father doesn't like me

My girlfriend's father doesn't like me. Me and my gf had a conversation that she didn't remember and he told me not to see her. I waited a couple weeks and and me and my gf are back together, but I don't know what to do about her father. It is kind of hard to try to reason with a man who has a concealed weapons permit and a bullet with my name engraved on it. I love the girl to death, but I am afraid of her father, what should I do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2004, 05:43 AM   #2
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User
    Re: Girlfriend's Father doesn't like me

Did he ever like you and if so what happened?

A lot of fathers look after thier little girls and they will do anything to scare you off. If you show that you are a man and he doesn't intimidate you but you still show courtesy at the same time he may begin to like you.

Old 11-22-2004, 10:53 AM   #3
    Thisby
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
    Re: Girlfriend's Father doesn't like me

A bullet with your name on it? Nice.

What is his reason for not liking you?

And I'm not getting what you said about "Me and my gf had a conversation that she didn't remember and he told me not to see her." You have to explain better. There's got to be more to it than that.

Closed Thread