It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• skinny guys!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-01-2004, 01:12 AM   #1
    tony_tony
    (male)

tony_tony HB User
    Talking skinny guys!!!

Girls, why do skinny guys turn you on?

During the teenage years, big or even medium-built guys seem to be out of the picture.

Is there a certain chemistry b/n skinny guys and girls?

In the gym, skinny boys bench the 20lb dumbells but outside the gym, they are the ultimate ladies man...

Is being skinny saaaksy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2004, 02:22 AM   #2
    Calamity04

Calamity04 HB User
    Re: skinny guys!!!

The guys I date happen to always be skinny. I just find them more attractive then guys with muscles. Girls do find guys with muscles to be attractive and are the first choice for a short term fling but generally when I am looking for a long term relationships I don't go for guys with muscles.

Personally, when it comes to guys with muscles I am kinda intimidated by them and I always feel that because they have the perfect body that I have to live up to that. To me its like I am always being judged, even when I am just friends with guys who are perfectly fit. Plus most guys who spend most of their time in the gym aren't the best at keeping a conversation going. I'm into the whiny artist type and I am more interested in conversation then looks. But hey, thats just me.

But if you are the type who likes to lift weights and likes to stay healthy and fit then don't change because some girls like guys who are skinny, just find a girl who likes you for you and has the same interests.

Old 12-01-2004, 05:31 AM   #3
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tony_tony

In the gym, skinny boys bench the 20lb dumbells but outside the gym, they are the ultimate ladies man...

Its because its not all about the body or what they can lift. More and more women are seeing that character is the way to go. TV or whatever puts up the image that you need someone with a great body but that is all wrong. Personally there is nothing wrong with someone that is skinny, fat, or has pimples. If they are the person that you are looking for with character then that is the way to go and try things out. I am sure you rather have someone that treats you right and not treats you right at all.

Old 12-01-2004, 05:46 PM   #4
    marilei
    (female)

marilei HB User

What about skinny guys with muscles?

I am pretty skinny, but i still work out and you can see muscles while not looking all bulky.

Do i get the price??

Old 12-02-2004, 07:24 PM   #5
    ibtara86
    (female)

ibtara86 HB User

Just my opinion! :-) Personally, I don't like skinny guys. lol I don't feel like he could protect me if someone tried to hurt me. My boyfriend isnt skinny but not fat either and I think he's dead sexy! hehe. Everyone has their own opinion!

Old 12-03-2004, 02:02 AM   #6
    18AndDumb
    (male)

18AndDumb HB User

20 lbs?? Shoot, I'm skinny as anything (6'1" and 130 lbs.) and I can bench 80, and I don't even work out regularly and have never bothered finding my max(probably 90 or 100). The bar alone in our free-weight set is 40!

Old 12-03-2004, 04:55 PM   #7
    Calamity04

Calamity04 HB User

I'm a girl and I can bench 80lbs, so I don't think that something to brag about.

Old 12-05-2004, 04:04 PM   #8
    JackieSparrow
    (female)

JackieSparrow HB User

Maybe it's because girls think skinny guys don't care about looks in themselves so therefore won't care about looks in the girls they date? I don't know. I love skinny guys as well yet I can't explain it. I do know that my brother was skinny and self-conscious before he had acne. But now I get girls coming up to me all the time telling me how cute he is and that they have a crush on him. He doesn't believe me hwne I tell him so I think it's funny.
    Or perhaps it's because we think guys that are built will spend all their time working out or something. I like sweet guys and usually the sweet guys I like happen to be skinny. eightball61 is right though, it's not just about the looks...

Closed Thread