It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• 17 senior in highschool flat chested HELP

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-16-2005, 10:36 PM   #1
    Pandora05
    (female)

Pandora05 HB User
    17 senior in highschool flat chested HELP

Bascially as the topic says, I'm 17 years old (will be 18 in August) I'm a senior in highschool and I'm flat chested. I'm 5'7" and I barely weigh 106 pounds. I'm desperately trying to gain weight, I think that may be a reason for my lack of breast tissue. If anybody could give me any advice on HOW to gain weight, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm tired of crying and being depressed from others always cracking jokes about me being belimic or having anorexia (which I'm far from that actually), it hurts because I'm wanting to gain weight, not lose it. I've always struggled with my weight when I was little, I remember i couldn't wait to have curvs, and to actually grow boobs. However, I don't have any. They are barely there, and my self esteem is terribly lacking. I was wondering if there is anything that I can take to make me gain weight but also enlarge my breasts? now I don't want to hear, oh you'll grow in time or any of that bull ****. My sister whose 13 (though she's a little over weight) is already a cup C, and I'm barely even a double A... My mom is also a C cup, I don't want to be large, I just want to be normal. I want to have curvs and not look like a skeleton. Any advice, help, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I just want stuff that actually WORKS, and will increase my size.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2005, 08:02 AM   #2
    JinL
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User
    Re: 17 senior in highschool flat chested HELP

My wife was your size & weight at that age. She was very physically active & could eat 4000 calories a day & not gain weight.

When she was 22 she weighed 120 & was a 36 C.

She did not worry about it, it just happened on its own.

The female breasts usually average the same size as the mother. Some just take longer.

Good luck

Old 01-17-2005, 06:13 PM   #3
    jasmyn04

jasmyn04 HB User

First of all you shouldn't let others bring you down. As you probably heard before, people put others down because they have self esteem issues of their own and nobody is perfect.

Secondly, maybe you can talk with your doctor about something to help you put on some pounds. Some women's breasts don't stop growing until they're in their mid twenties! Breast size is somewhat genetic. So look at your relatives, if they are C cups, you will probably be a C cup too, sooner or later.

Boobs aren't everything, you have to remember that. Maybe you're good at sports or are a great friend/daughter, maybe you are a good shoulder to cry on or good at making people laugh. Concentrate on your GOOD traits, stuff you LIKE about yourself. Not the stuff you hate. Remember, the people who make fun of you are 1. Jerks 2. Have problems of their own 3. Aren't perfect themselves and 4. Have nothing better to do than being bitter and putting people down

Old 01-19-2005, 04:17 AM   #4
    sunflowerhope
    (female)

sunflowerhope HB User

hello,im on here trying to see why my son has been having some extra growth around his breast that isnt normal for him at 15,well i usally dont answer many topics till i come apon yours,that was my same story at your age,i was a very late bloomer ,size a till i was 17-18 i am 5-7 also all my life i was 103 pounds,my sis was a dd my mom c well my boobs started getting bigger at 17- 18 im now a b cup,32 years old, drink a milkshake every night,and let me tell you bras help too victoria secret(body by victoria)add a size and look so good,i get mine on ebay for less,good luck and i do think that wieght has alot to do with it also,do you smoke?

Old 01-19-2005, 11:14 PM   #5
    Pandora05
    (female)

Pandora05 HB User

Nope, I do not smoke.
    Yeah I also heard about wearing victoria secret bras that they are really comfortable and actually do add a cup size. I've also heard from multiple people that the Birth control patch will make your bust size increase, which I infact may also try.

Old 01-20-2005, 07:14 AM   #6
    JinL
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunflowerhope
    hello,im on here trying to see why my son has been having some extra growth around his breast that isnt normal for him at 15,
    [ Off Topic ]

You should have his male/female hormones checked by a endocronoligist that specializes in hormones.

His T:E ration should be greater than 20:1. Testosterone divided by Estradiol E2.

Many young boys have too little testosterone & too much estrogen E2 at puberty. Some will self correct the balance but many do not. They will have female breasts the rest of their lives unless cut out.

The E2 will attach to the breast cell receptors & cause growth. If not corrected early it is permanent. He may need to have testosterone help & some method of E2 reduction.

Zinc, Soy isoflavones, & saw palemetto have been used to try to lower E2.

Mine was not corrected & I now fit a 40-D. I just had another growth spurt recently.

It can cause a lot of problems for a teen. I have a few fights with guys that made comments until they learned not to speak about my breasts size in my hearing.

I now accept them as a part of me just as some small breasted women accept what they have.

Good luck

Old 01-20-2005, 09:23 AM   #7
    goatofthenever

goatofthenever HB User

You shouldn't let it worry you so much. Many guys love tall skinny girls, even if their breats are small. You shouldn't think it is necessarily a bad thing.

Old 01-20-2005, 02:47 PM   #8
    Blue_Flamingo
    (female)

Blue_Flamingo HB User

First of all I want to say I know exactly how you feel! I'm 17, 5'3, and 105 lbs with no boobs what so ever. (It may seem like 105 isn't really skinny because I'm relatively short but it's pretty much all muscle).

I used to be so worried about not having boobs (and still am at times). But I've learned to live with it and disquise it. What sunflowerhope said is exactly right: it's all in the bra you where. I was wearing sports bras before that made me look like a board. Now I always look for bras that have a form to them (something with soft cups). Even if you can't feel these kind of bras out completely, it doesn't matter. They give you boobs. You could also look for a size bigger and use gel inserts to fill it out (you can get these at La Senza for $8). No one will ever know you're flat chested with the right bra and you'll feel so much better about yourself.

Another problem I had is bathing suit weather. Ugh. But the secret to not looking flat chested is padded bathing suits/bikinis. It takes awhile to find the right one, but you have to be patient. I got a padded bikini that I never thought in a million years I would wear, but it looks good because it gives me boobs (even though it's slight, it makes a big difference). And chances are you have a great stomach (and body in general) so you may as well show it off!

Lastly, just know that nothing is abnormal with you. There is a slight chance it may be a horomonal thing, but it's probably not. And just a word about the patch: I'm not on it, but i'm on the pill (for 4 months) and it hasn't made my boobs bigger at all. I've heard that your boobs already have to be slightly big to start with in order for it to make a difference.

Anyway, I hope that helps you. Just know that you're not alone. I guess our time will come eventually. Good luck!

Old 01-20-2005, 03:05 PM   #9
    jasmyn04

jasmyn04 HB User

gosh.. going on birth control in hopes to get bigger boobs? i think girls should only go on the pill to regulate their cycles and of coarse if their having sex. i've once been on the patch, then switched to the pill (when i became "active" but to also regulate cycles). Trust me, they don't make your boobs bigger and using birth control for that purpose just seems kind of wrong to me.

Old 01-21-2005, 06:53 PM   #10
    scorpion4377

scorpion4377 HB User

I say, try birth control. My girlfriend had A's, went on Birth Control, and they gave her C's. She did gain about 20 pounds, though.

Old 01-22-2005, 07:27 AM   #11
    JinL
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Some of the BC pills increase the estrogens & that can increase the breast size.

Old 02-28-2005, 06:58 AM   #12
    REBEL886
    (female)

REBEL886 HB User

if your mom and sister have big breast its most likely the genes will run down to you. every girl is diffrent and we all develope at diffrent ages. im 17 to and i have a 34 b. its not too bad but i would like them a lil bigger. my siater and mom both have c's and my sister didnt get her breast untill she was 19..
    good luck

Old 02-28-2005, 11:36 AM   #13
    TD625
    (female)

TD625 HB User

I have a small chest (about an A cup) and I recently began taking birth control pills (estrostep fe) and in the middle of my second pack I noticed that my breasts were firmer or fuller, which is a nice side effect for me! Good Luck

Old 03-05-2005, 10:48 AM   #14
    Smifeltork
    (female)

Smifeltork HB User

Drink a lot of milk... I'm not sure if its actually because of the milk or what, but after I heard this I tried it for a couple months and got up to a B and put on some lbs btw I'm usually an A (barely there :P), eventually I couldn't stand drinking milk all the time (I absolutely hate the taste) and went back to my normal weight (I have a hard time gaining/keeping weight on too). It Couldn't hurt though, I mean its not like milk is bad for you.
    Oh and there is also stuff like herbal medicines that are supposed to make you bigger, I haven't tried them myself, but my friend's friend did and I guess they actually worked. And the thing about going on birth control to get bigger boobs.. I didn't know that, but considering some of the side effects of BCPs I don't think it would be worth it.

Old 03-06-2005, 06:29 PM   #15
    Angelbaby03
    (female)

Angelbaby03 HB User

You Dont Want Boobs! Believe Me! You Cant Run Or Hop Or Jump...they End Up Resting On The Table When You Dont Notice And Its Embarassing! They Make You Look Fat Or Chubby, And You Cant Fit Into Shirts Right!!!! Trust Me ! Im A 36 C And I Wish I Could Get Them Off!!!!! I Will Someday!

Closed Thread