It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• he likes me but he has a girlfriend....

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-14-2005, 07:26 PM   #1
    sweetpea46
    (female)

sweetpea46 HB User
    he likes me but he has a girlfriend....

I like this kid Kevin. My friend told him I liked him and he said that sucks cuz he has a girlfriend but he thinks I'm cute. He makes it really obvious that he likes me and all my friends say he would go out with me if he didn't have a girlfriend. I happened to mention it to one of my teachers yesterday cuz i was in a bad mood about it, cuz Kevin has a girlfriend. ANd I said how my friend told me kevin liked me but he has a girlfriend and my teacher said, between you and me he told me the same thing. Then today I tell kevin myself that I like him and he said he knew and he gave me a hug. Then I said, so you have a girlfriend. He said, yeah I wouldn't say no for nothing. (meaning, obviously, he would go out with me if he didnt have a girlfriend) Then he was flirting with me after class and my friend said he was checking me out. I don't get it!!! If he has a girlfriend why would he be like this to me? it doesn't seem like he's very devoted to her then. But if he doesnt plan on breaking up with her anytime soon i don't want him to be like to me cuz its torturing me. but I have no way of knowing what he plans on doing about all this......grrrr.....any advice???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2005, 09:37 PM   #2
    Piranna65
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Piranna65 HB User
    Re: he likes me but he has a girlfriend....

Well if he isnt planning on breaking up with his g/f i'd move on sweeite. I went through the same thing with a guy in highschool.

He was dating a girl and would call and talk to me and tell me he really liked me and wished he could be with me, i'd get emails,he'd flirt with me when his g/f wasnt around, grab my boobs ect...

And guess what, he never dumped that g/f, he stayed with her for quite some time, and even after they broke up, he and i didnt go out. Maybe this guy is different but that was my experience.

Old 04-15-2005, 02:37 AM   #3
    sweetpea46
    (female)

sweetpea46 HB User

But how do I know if he is going to break up with her. I mean I can't just go up to him and say, so are you breaking up with your gf anytime soon?

Old 04-15-2005, 12:08 PM   #4
    PrittyGreenEyez
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User

Just move on, if he REALLY wanted to date you he would have broken up with this girl he's with and moved on to you. He probably likes you, but probably likes the attention your giving him ALOT more. Until, he breaks up with this one he's with, I think you should steer clear of him and not get your hopes up to anything.

Old 04-15-2005, 12:41 PM   #5
    Odie2Short
    (male)

Odie2Short HB User

From a guys point of view , he prolly jsut wants some. I have a girlfriend and I used to do the same thing.... I regreat it now and Im still with that girlfriend. HE probably isent going to leave her , and jsut flirt with u because it is goods to know more then 1 girl likes you. I think u shouldent waste time on him , Make him jealous and **** him off cuz thats all he is doign to u... Im not saying to do that im sayign if he gets jealous but still dosent leave his girl.. Never gonna happen so dont waste your tome.

Old 04-15-2005, 04:26 PM   #6
    GypsyArcher
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GypsyArcher HB User

He's just leading you on...why would you want to get involved with a guy who flirts with other girls when he already has a girlfriend? Not very classy. So in the event that the two of you were to become a couple, he would probably end up flirting with other girls and the cycle would just continue. Don't continue to stroke his ego...move on.

Old 04-18-2005, 03:29 PM   #7
    lissi13
    (female)

lissi13 HB User

Wow, this is hard. This guy seem to like you a lot. Though I would try talking to him about you and him. See what he says. Though it seems like he is just playing with you. Maybe he wants to cheat or something. To me he seems like a heart breaker. But thats just my opinon. Tell him how you feel about him flirting when he has a girlfriend. And if he doesn't break up with his girlfriend by then. Then hes just playing with you.

Old 04-27-2005, 06:15 AM   #8
    JinL
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

He just wants an easy piece when his girl is mad at him about something, then he goes back to her.

Move on, forget him.

Old 04-29-2005, 08:19 PM   #9
    phoenix'fire
    (male)

phoenix'fire HB User

If youre going to just move on anyways...then i would say that it is worth asking him. Just say "hey if youre not going to break up with your girlfriend then stop telling people that you like me"

Old 05-01-2005, 08:16 PM   #10
    sweetpea46
    (female)

sweetpea46 HB User

hey thanks guys. I've just decided to try and forget about him. I found out he wants to be friends with me but I don't know how to be just friends with him. I try not to think about him and not think well maybe he will break up with his girlfriend for me. I just try and remind myself, he has a girlfriend and I can't have him. Besides, I'm kinda used to it. Guys always want to be my friend and nothing more...

Old 05-16-2005, 12:13 PM   #11
    Pebbles_pix
    (female)

Pebbles_pix HB User

I wuz n tha same situation...depending on if this gurl is your friend or not should b brought ^. If he likes u that much then y does he go out with u? Regardless if he has a gurl or not...he likes u...which means...he doesn't really like his gurlfriend as much....if he is still messing wit u, rite? Follow ur heart sees if things change between him and his gurfriend...but if he is messing wit u while he goes out wit her...don't u think he would mess wit otha gurls if he wuz goin out wit u?

Old 05-16-2005, 12:21 PM   #12
    KristyAngela
    (female)

KristyAngela HB User

Yeah, he's a creep. If he does this to his current girlfriend, it shows that he's the kind guy that just jumps from girl to girl and whoever likes him. So whose to say he won't do the same to you? I know you're special, but he may not see it that way.

Closed Thread