It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• How to approach the unaproachable girl... ??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-15-2005, 01:03 PM   #1
    dstalker3
    (male)

dstalker3 HB User
    How to approach the unaproachable girl... ??

Here's a situation: I like some girl alot but decided but i dont have the guts to say anything, but so far, everything I know about her, I like. The way she talks, draws, everything. Lately, I've wondered what could help me to talk to her, and I wondered that maybe it's the fact that I "love" her or want to tell her that that makes me too nervous and shy antisocial etc. So I told myself to go talk to her, not as a guy with a crush, but as a person looking to know another person more and be friends. I mean, if we're friends, it's REALLY 200% good enough for me, she's so great, any feeling would matter. So that's my plan: try to approach her with that idea in mind. But I still can't. why? She's never opened for conversation! Let's see. On weekends, no way to contact her, and she lives hella far anyway. On weekdays/school days. Morning before bell, she hangs with her 2 typical female friends in the middle of our overcrowded school hall ( very noisy too ), then first class, well, it's in class and when we get to do team work, she rushes to her 2 friends and her team is always complete ( we never work for more than 3-4 ). After the 2 morning courses, lunch time. Sometimes she stays sometimes not. When she does, she hangs with 10+ female friends playing hacky ( foot n ball game ) and if I enter their sacred circle I'll look weird and outcast ( I never talk to her or to new people or in class, why start now? "where do you come from, buzz off" they'll think )

After school, she rushes to her special bus that brings her miles away from me, and EVERY friggin' day I miss seeing her or hearing her as soon as class ends and she fades in the crowd... sigh...

HELP!

P.S.: She's not the prettiest, hottest, girl that everyone falls for. It,s the first time I like a girl for both her intellect, style, body, everything reallly. It feels... special and hot girls that act bitchy no longer matter to me. Screw them

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2005, 02:12 PM   #2
    Odie2Short
    (male)

Odie2Short HB User
    Re: How to approach the unaproachable girl... ??

Man it dosent matter beauty. GEt good with 1 of ehr friends that you dont care if they ahte you or not. The girl im with , no 1 really thinks she is the prittyes , but in my eyes there is no 1 nicer , or more beautiful. I think you should try to talk to her friends or her. Jsut liek pull sum oldschool things , liek knock her books out of her hand and elp her lol. Im kidding , Jsut trying to bring in some humor. Well I hope u get lucky and mabye get her , HAve fun.

Old 04-15-2005, 04:30 PM   #3
    dstalker3
    (male)

dstalker3 HB User

I wouldn't mind using tricks or whatever, it's just that there is really NO place for me to make such an approach... no time where she's available. I mean at lunch she doesnt have books to knock off =P Ugh... Hmm... My school sure wasn't designed for social lol... T_T i know im gonna live with regrets if I dont act... i hate myself for that...

Old 04-18-2005, 03:37 PM   #4
    lissi13
    (female)

lissi13 HB User

Wow, what a mess. This girl is actually really busy. Well first of all. Be a man, go and talk to her. Even if you have to bump into her and say oh im sorry I didn't see you, then say hey thats a cool shirt, shoes, etc. Or maybe find her locker number and put a note in there. But stop being a chicken ****. I no its hard but if your to scared to talk to her, then how are you gonna be able to go out with her. Your going to face this problem your whole life. Who cares if shes with her friends. Maybe even ask her on a homework problem. Good luck!

Closed Thread