It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• I used my looks to get good grades

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-12-2005, 04:23 PM   #1
    janneran
    (female)

janneran HB User
    I used my looks to get good grades

I'm 17 and I hate going to school. Last school year I missed 100 days. Despite the fact I was only there about 60 days I passed the classes that had male teachers with As and Bs. I never laid a hand on/or did things to get the grade with 2 of 3 of them. My english teacher was a different story.

I broke the dress code to dress "good" for him. I even wore a short skirt with no panties for him once. I even kissed him once.

My friends started to ask 'how can you only go to school two months and get these good grades?'. I only told one friend the truth. She turned right around and told my mom. I denied it. Now a few months later I'm starting to feel really guilty. What should I do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2005, 07:21 PM   #2
    Piranna65
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Piranna65 HB User
    Re: I used my looks to get good grades

start going to school for starters! Your not going to be this lucky if you plan on going to college. You need to grow up your 17 it's time to earn your grades, not flash your privates you adult men who are there to "teach" you. What you did was wrong, and what your teacher did was worse, he should have reported you to the office as soon as he saw something he shouldnt have.

I dont know if you should tell your mom, she'd probably be discussed in you. I think next year you need to earn your grades, get out of bed and actually show up on time, earn them and be proud of them not flash yourself and cheat your way through school, because all your doing is cheating yourself.

Old 07-13-2005, 04:45 AM   #3
    JinL
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

The male teacher is in a no win situation with young girls.

If the teacher had reported the flashing to the office, many girls would have denied it & said the teacher was just saying that because he made a pass at her & she refused him. The teachers reputation would have been ruined & he would be fired.

If he failed a girl, many would use the same sexual threat of a sexual pass or grope to get even.

Facts of life today.

Old 07-13-2005, 07:59 AM   #4
    janneran
    (female)

janneran HB User

Yeah you guys are right. Next year I'm really going to try to get my grades by studying. I decided not to tell my mom the truth. What good would it do? I'll just do good next year and hope that helps me get away from the guilt.

Old 07-14-2005, 07:21 PM   #5
    cka2525
    (female)

cka2525 HB User

Yah dont tell your mom. You got away with it, so let it pass. Just start out new next year and go to school. It worked last school year but it wont work in college or at a job.

Old 07-18-2005, 05:56 PM   #6
    FrontierDriver2
    (male)

FrontierDriver2 HB User

You've waited so long now, it would just be foolish to go tell anyone the truth about what happened. I think the teacher and you were both wrong especially for kissing. We all make mistakes, but you have to learn from them and go on. You know what you did was wrong and you feel bad about it so that's punishment enough. The guilt won't go away immediately, but just remind yourself that you made a mistake and you are learning from it, and you are going to do better in the future.

Also, everyone in high school does things they regret. I know I sure did!! It's one of the best times in life so enjoy it

Last edited by FrontierDriver2; 07-18-2005 at 06:00 PM.

Old 07-19-2005, 06:59 AM   #7
    james4444
    Inactive
    (male)

james4444 HB User

In my opinion you need to report the teacher. You're a young girl and at times don't make smart decisions. That's why teachers are there to help you make those right decisions. Although I do consider a 17 year old fairly independant and could look after themselves for the most part. The teacher was very wrong and what he did was illegal and he needs to lose his job. The fact that he kissed you makes him completely wrong. People in here are being a little too hard on you. The way I see it, the teacher used his power over you to get what you wanted and you, being a little young and possibly a little niave, fell in to his sick little trap. I think you should report this so other girls don't have to put up with his crap. As for school, go, you'll be very glad you did when you're older and not working at McDonalds at the age of 30.

Old 07-19-2005, 06:27 PM   #8
    TraptSouls
    (female)

TraptSouls HB User

What you did was degrading of yourself and your teachers. Using your body to get what you want isn't the way and you should feel guilty for it! You are 17 and as you are soon to be an adult you should begin taking responsibility for your actions. Tell your mother, school and friends the truth, then you can really say you are learning from your mistakes.

Closed Thread