It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• My Boyfriend, Me.... and my Cousin!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-01-2005, 09:56 PM   #1
    ~charlotte08~
    (female)

~charlotte08~ HB User
    Angry My Boyfriend, Me.... and my Cousin!

My cousin tries to make me stop loving my boyfriend by trying to hook me up with other guys and telling me that my boyfriend is text messaging her. She tries to make him stop loving me by telling him that I dress like a ho. She met him first and she dated him first, but she lies too much. My boyfriend and I are tired of all this. He is still dating her because everytime he says its over to her to be with me, my aunt alwayz talks him into going back with my cousin even though he doesn't really love her. What should I do????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2005, 09:58 PM   #2
    Has Questions
    (female)

Has Questions HB User
    Re: My Boyfriend, Me.... and my Cousin!

How is he your boyfriend if he is still with your cousin? You aunt can't really MAKE him do anything he doesn't want to, so I would think about how much you really want to be with him if he is doing this to you.

Old 08-02-2005, 12:36 AM   #3
    MzPrincessReina
    (female)

MzPrincessReina HB User

this sounds a little childish to be a serious relationship

Old 08-02-2005, 12:40 AM   #4
    Snails
    Senior Veteran

Snails HB UserSnails HB User

You should leave this guy ASAP...you deserve a man who loves you and only you! No one should have to share the person they love with anyone else, and if he truly loved and respected you, he would cut all romantic ties with other women, especially your own relatives! It also sounds like he might be up to no good with his exes from what you mentioned on another thread...honey, you deserve a man of your own, one you can trust and have all to yourself. This situation can't be good for your self-esteem or emotional well-being, and the longer you let it continue, the more difficulty you'll have extracting yourself from this unhealthy relationship. And the more time you spend with the wrong guy, the more risk you take of not being available when the right one crosses your path. I really don't think you should allow your BF to continue to date other women--if he can't commit to you and you alone, it's time to move on to someone who will love you enough to be with you exclusively.

Old 08-02-2005, 12:06 PM   #5
    ~charlotte08~
    (female)

~charlotte08~ HB User

Thanks for yalls advice. If anyone else has opinions, feel free to post it here.

Old 08-02-2005, 10:11 PM   #6
    Has Questions
    (female)

Has Questions HB User

I think the previous poster is correct when saying that you should leave this guy ASAP. He's certainly not making you feel good about yourself. Anyway, you don't want to be with someone that can't commit to you and only you. Also, the longer you wait, the harder it will be to leave him.

Old 08-03-2005, 10:58 PM   #7
    pinky22
    (female)

pinky22 HB User

leave him, by the sounds of it to me, he doesnt have the guts to stand up for himself and make 1 decision. and from what i know about the guys in my area, stuff like that boosts their egos majorly..... 2 girls fighting over him hmmmm

Closed Thread