It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• 2nd period within 10 days!Whats wrong with me?!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-12-2005, 01:41 PM   #1
    hoiz
    (female)

hoiz HB User
    2nd period within 10 days!Whats wrong with me?!

I was hoping someone else might know the answer!I am on the BC pill, however messed up my pills the other day (forgot to take some pills).Therefore i decided to give the pill a break for a little bit whilst i wait for a repeat perscription from my doctor.My period started around 10 days ago and finished 4 days later. But this morning i started bleeding once again.The flow is fairly heavy looking.I'm understandably quite worried because i have only just had my normal period exactly on time.Could this disruption be due to my body re-adjusting without the bc pill?Or is there something wrong with me?
    If anyone has any ideas as to why this might be happening, please feel free to reply.
    Thanks in advance. Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2005, 03:38 PM   #2
    GLSheridan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GLSheridan HB User
    Re: 2nd period within 10 days!Whats wrong with me?!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hoz
    I was hoping someone else might know the answer!I am on the BC pill, however messed up my pills the other day (forgot to take some pills).Therefore i decided to give the pill a break for a little bit whilst i wait for a repeat perscription from my doctor.My period started around 10 days ago and finished 4 days later. But this morning i started bleeding once again.The flow is fairly heavy looking.I'm understandably quite worried because i have only just had my normal period exactly on time.Could this disruption be due to my body re-adjusting without the bc pill?Or is there something wrong with me?
    If anyone has any ideas as to why this might be happening, please feel free to reply.
    Thanks in advance. Holly

It's normal. You're body is just having some withdrawal bleeding.

Closed Thread