It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• I got a "lymph node" like thing on the shaft of my penis

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-05-2005, 03:31 PM   #1
    SupraMan
    (male)

SupraMan HB User
    I got a "lymph node" like thing on the shaft of my penis

Yeah, dunno how long its been, but quite a while. I never really cared about stuff like this and never poked around on my body until a month or so ago. However, when I did, I found some weird stuff.

I feel a lymph node like thing on the shaft of my penis. By lymph node, I mean it feels like a small pea, underneath the skin. Less than .5 cm, probably just 3 mm. It is movable, soft, and there is no pain. I believe it has been there for a long time, maybe even years. (I think I recall thinking about it a few years ago.)

Secondly, I feel two very small BB-ish like things on the dorsal side of my shaft. They are kind of hard, but then again, it is difficult to tell that when it is so small. I'll say it is less than a millimeter in diameter. They are definetely movable, and also seem to be under the skin.

Any thoughts? I have asked my mom, who is an RN, and she tells me there is most likely nothing wrong. She says that it may be cysts, lipomas, etc. She says if I am still concerned, I can ask during my annual checkup, February.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2005, 11:47 AM   #2
    tommy124
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
    Re: I got a "lymph node" like thing on the shaft of my penis

they sound like cysts to me. best to have the doctor examine them during your checkup.

Closed Thread