It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• I like my boyfriends brother more than him.. help?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-23-2006, 05:13 PM   #1
    nade
    Inactive
    (female)

nade HB User
    Exclamation I like my boyfriends brother more than him.. help?

I am dating this guy and I have been dating him for like a month..Everytime we hangout (if we are alone) we do sexual stuff. Like I have never madeout etc.. but I madeout with him and much more. Bascialy we almost had sex. He is way hot but he is nineteen years old. I am only 15 and I turn 16 in june. He always talks about " I can't wait to move out so you can come live with me.", " Never leave me." and " I love you for ever." Yes I love the attention but I want to experince with other guys. I mean I dont want to go all through my high school year and only have kissed oneguy. I just want to have fun. With him I feel like I am not having fun. I think maybe it is to serious for me and I am not use to it. I have never really had a real boyfriend. So I am not very experinced at "seriousness" But now to the BIG problem. I like his brother. I have always had a little crush on his brother but now I like him a lot. His brother is the same age as me and goes to the same school. We have been friends for like two years. I like his little brother more than I like him. But I dont know what to do... I would really apricate it if I could just get some advice... anything will help. I am compltely lost. I think his little brother would also be better for me bacause we are the same age and we probably wont do sexual stuff. I also feel really comfortable around his little brother because I have known so long. Before I dated the 19 year old I cuddled with his little brother while watching a movie. Another problem is that his little brother had known I had liked him when i was single. I just really want to date his little brother I think? I think it would be more fun and considering I like his little brother more. I don't want to break the 19 year old's heart though! and if someone left me for my sister or something I would be devestated. I jsut really need some advice PLEASE!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2006, 06:20 PM   #2
    sparhawk
    (male)

sparhawk HB User
    Re: I like my boyfriends brother more than him.. help?

...since none else is posting for you ill try to help you out a little bit. okay...so, you like his brother more than him, he likes being sexual...you not so much. well, being a guy i know it would hurt a whole lot if you went for my brother. so my suggestion is to just ask to talk to him ALONE! when noone else is there so its easier. not embarasing. tell him how you feel about everything just like you told all of us. if he doesnt understand then he is unreasonable...and wont understand things in the future...if he does then maybe you guys can work thing out. my main sugestion is to take it slowly and be nice about it.

Old 02-24-2006, 03:13 PM   #3
    Baby_hands
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Baby_hands HB User
    Re: I like my boyfriends brother more than him.. help?

First things first. You will not break the 19yr old's heart. I am familiar with the mind of 19yr old guys. They know how to manipulate girls into thinking they're so "in love" yet all they seem to want is sexual stuff.

You have the proof right infront of you.

Whenever you are both alone..instead of talking with one another and getting to know each other on a deeper level...he cheapens the relationship to just a sexual relationship.
    People who are in love put sexuality on the sidelines. Because they want to explore each others soul and heart.

He is taking advantage of your youth.
    By the sounds of it, he sounds potentially controlling.
    The guy just tells you what he THINKS you want to hear in order to keep you around. Because they know how young girls like yourself think..

My advice?

Break up with the 19yr old. He may be vindictive..he may even cry..but you better believe its all just a broadway show.

Give it some time...allow yourself time to recover from that relationship.

Then approach the little brother.

Hope this helps.

Old 02-25-2006, 10:05 PM   #4
    nade
    Inactive
    (female)

nade HB User
    Talking Re: I like my boyfriends brother more than him.. help?

oh my gosh thanx so much
    this advice is good thanx guys I owe you one
    i really needed help lol thankx for help me

Closed Thread