It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• bacne+prom=big problem

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-08-2006, 10:21 AM   #1
    piner08
    (female)

piner08 HB User
    bacne+prom=big problem

ok i have prom on may 12th...i have my dress its a brown satin halter and just the upper back is open like down to my shoulder blades the only problem is i have some bacne there and alot of scarring i need some ideas on how to mayb clear it up a little better and then ways to like mask it with makeup that night please anything guys its a big night and i dont want to b embarrased the whole night because of that because that would really suck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2006, 01:14 PM   #2
    SillyBird
    (female)

SillyBird HB User
    Re: bacne+prom=big problem

My prom is 5/20 and already now I've started a preventative regimen. I great way to deal with bacne is gentle exfoliation with a good antibacterial soap(like dial). I put benzoyl peroxide on any bad spots, but that bleaches clothes so I only do it at night. Hope this helps, but for me it's only an occasional pimples.

Old 04-08-2006, 11:30 PM   #3
    eklektika
    (female)

eklektika HB User

Try taking brewers yeast....my bacne used to be quite bad and i and my siblings all found this helped us quite a bit. You can get it at any health food store.

Old 04-12-2006, 10:31 PM   #4
    tUrRrRa
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

OK this is after April 12th, but here is what worked for me. I would get mild bacne and a little on the top of my arms. I tried the acne body washes and putting acne medicine with benzoyl peroxide on mine, but it didn't work. The only thing that worked for me was using Physoderm bar soap.. I just tried it once and it worked great and it was cheap! I'm sure it doesn't work for everybody, but it's worth a try for only a couple bucks. Mine actually never came back after I got it all cleared up! I don't use that soap anymore even.

Old 04-22-2006, 01:01 PM   #5
    K_Angel

K_Angel HB User

Purpose Bar Soap from Johnson & Johnson is supposed to work well. I never used it long enough to find out though.

Old 04-22-2006, 08:06 PM   #6
    IcyDestiny
    (female)

IcyDestiny HB User

mine is on the 12th as well and i got some scars but the bacnes gone... could use the help too

Closed Thread