It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Wet the bed.First time in 10 years.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-10-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
    cypressphan
    (male)

cypressphan HB User
    Wet the bed.First time in 10 years.

I wet the bed twice last week. Is this something i should be worried about. I haven't wet in like 10 years so this raised some concern. I only did it two nights though and i haven't done it since. Was just looking for some advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2006, 05:11 PM   #2
    mabent
    Veteran
    (female)

mabent HB Usermabent HB Usermabent HB Usermabent HB User
    Re: Wet the bed.First time in 10 years.

Hi - Can you think of any reason for this? I'm sure you know not to drink fluids before bed if you have a tendency to urinate during the night. Have you been under any stressful situation that you can think of? Do you have Diabetes or does anyone in your family have it? The reason I ask that is that my son started wetting his bed at about 10 years old; I thought it was because we had moved to a different house or something like that. But, when it continued plus the fact that he was unusually thirsty during the day, I took him for a checkup and learned that he had diabetes. The chances are slim that you have it, but it's worth mentioning.

Old 09-10-2006, 05:38 PM   #3
    cypressphan
    (male)

cypressphan HB User
    Re: Wet the bed.First time in 10 years.

thanks for the advice. Well recently i have been under stress primarily because my parents had been separated for 9 months and have just recently gotten back together. You could only imagine how stressful that was. Also since school's started i've been a little more stressed out. That's all i can really think of. I'm sure it's nothing too serious. I just wanted another's insight. THanks

Closed Thread