It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• HELP!!!...huge breasts, and i'm still young?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-07-2006, 06:38 PM   #1
    stephanie2742
    (female)

stephanie2742 HB User
    HELP!!!...huge breasts, and i'm still young?

Last edited by stephanie2742; 12-09-2006 at 06:33 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2006, 08:54 AM   #2
    Unsure_88
    Inactive
    (female)

Unsure_88 HB User
    Re: HELP!!!...huge breasts, and i'm still young?

I'm sorry, I can't really help much because I'm a B going on a C and I'm 18 years old. I can see your concern tho, I haven't heard of anything that reduces your breasts excercise wise. But you can always look into magazines that give you tips to keep a nice figure, That way you don't have the belly and you can get your legs bigger so everything will go together.
    I have read some magazines that have helpful tips on how you can manage big breasts at a young age and keeping your figure up.
    If I find anything on breast reduction through excersice I will post it. Sorry I'm not to much help in this reguard. But what you can do is some excersices to make your breasts firm.

Old 12-08-2006, 09:09 AM   #3
    minnesotagirl
    Inactive
    (female)

minnesotagirl HB User
    Re: HELP!!!...huge breasts, and i'm still young?

I have a friend who had this same problem. Her breasts were huge when she was a teenager. She ended up having a breast reduction at age 16.

It sounds like you were just born naturally big there. You can thank your genes for that. Some people would say you are "blessed" while you might think it is more of a curse. So really, try not to think of it as a bad thing.

Watching your weight may help. Doing arobic exercises such as jogging, walking or a stair master will help with the belly fat. Just make sure you have a good sports bra! Also, make sure you watch your calories. Ask your doctor for tips on losing weight in your breasts. There are certain chest exercises that may help target that area -- but really, it doesn't sound like being overweight is the only cause for your large breasts, since it sounds like you're really not that much overweight. It is probably just your genes. Cut down on eating sweets or don't eat them at all. Add lots of fruits and vegetables to your diet, along with lean proteins and whole grain breads. Try to get about 30 minutes of exercise a day -- and, since you may not be done growing, keep in mind that things might even out a bit as you get older.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:54 AM   #4
    deejay11
    (male)

deejay11 HB User
    Lightbulb Re: HELP!!!...huge breasts, and i'm still young?

also do back excercises because you'll need a stronger back to support a larger bust.

Closed Thread