It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• JockStrap/Cup problems!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-13-2007, 09:44 AM   #1
    hotnorskdude
    Inactive
    (male)

hotnorskdude HB User
    JockStrap/Cup problems!!!

Ok well i am in track so i wanted to get an athletic supporter so that i am more comfterable while running! I went and got 2 supporters and one supporter with a cup pouch. i put the cup in and tried it on and my penis didn't go all the way into the cup. there is a big dent in the cup so i thought everything is just supposed to fit inside, but it didnt. i checked the size and its all the right sizes (they go by height and weight) and i dont know if i just need to wear it in or what! plz gimmie some feed back!

Last edited by hotnorskdude; 02-13-2007 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Misspelled things

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2007, 11:10 PM   #2
    hergy
    Inactive
    (female)

hergy HB User
    Re: JockStrap/Cup problems!!!

hotnorskdude,

To concentrate on running, you don't need the worry of an uncomfortable or ill-fitting supporter.

A protector or supporter should fit snugly, but not so tight as to cut off circulation or restrict movement.

Many baseball catchers who wear protective cups will remove the cup when at bat because they say they run faster without it. So running track, you may experience better movement without the cup.

Hard cups are most often used by those participating in contact sports. If the supporter you have selected pinches or cuts off circulation, it may do more harm than good.

Some guys prefer pointing the penis upward inside the supporter. Such a position can avoid shifting that exposes the penis outside the side of the supporter. Pointing the penis downward is another option some choose, though, for cup wearers, erections can cause discomfort with the penis in this position.

Checking online, you may be able to find out what sort of supporter is chosen by professional track runners. Feeling secure and comfortable are important when you're focusing on a win.

Best wishes,

Nikki

Old 03-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #3
    robnboise
    (male)

robnboise HB User
    Re: JockStrap/Cup problems!!!

I have to wear a cup when I umpire. It is there for the purpose of protection. I would not wear a cup for running because it is not as comfortable. A jock is you will need for support for track. You could also use boxer breifs.

Closed Thread