It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Rectum hair problem, help please :D

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-14-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
    amigoingtobeok
    (male)

amigoingtobeok HB User
    Rectum hair problem, help please :D

Hey everybody,
    I'm suddenly very aware that I'm extremely hair, and Prepubescent, but mostly hairy!
    I have hair in and around my butt crack.. I know it sound terrible :P, but it's true. I'm 14 years old, and I have no idea what to do.
    I doubt theres really a way to do it on my own, trimming :| is very hard... and dangerous. I don't want to shave because then it will just grow back thicker, and I have to worry about cutting myself and all the other cons about shaving I've been courageous enough to ask my mother to wax my torso, but I'm definitely not going to go this far
    I am disgusted by this feature, i hate being this hairy, and its bringing down my self-esteem =\
    Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate them very much.
    Thanks a lot,
    Hairy Dave

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
    janewhite1
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
    Re: Rectum hair problem, help please :D

That's one of the places hair grows on an adult. I do not recommend trying to remove it in any way, as a shaving cut or irritated skin there would be seriously unfun. If it bugs you, you can trim it.

Luckily, unlike, say, your face, no one is looking at your rectum.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:18 PM   #3
    Mamasan2007
    (female)

Mamasan2007 HB User

There will be a lot of changes going on in your body, in the next few years.
    You will adjust, and one day you will realize that a (hairy but) is just part of being a guy.
    Don't sweat it- its so normal!

Last edited by Mamasan2007; 05-14-2008 at 09:18 PM.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:51 PM   #4
    hermes370
    (male)

hermes370 HB User

unfortunately you're learning the wonders of being of the male gender ... don't get caught up in the wives tales, there plenty of legit data/theory that shaving does not cause your hair to grow back thicker ... it's an optical illusion, when you shave the tip remains blunted instead of tapered and appears to grow faster because people become preoccupied by length ...

with that aside, at your age, I would learn to deal with it, you can shave, wax, but I would avoid depilatories like Nair as they are quite toxic to membrans like peri-anal tissue, in the end, I see plenty of people havinge laser hair removal(especially if your light skinned and dark haired), especially men, who often have perianal hair, but I would wait till your a little more mature before going down this venture

best of luck

Old 05-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #5
    cleansweap
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

Until you're old enought to master the sizzers and a mirror (like many men have done) to trim the hair around your anus, you'll just have to be a man, or learn to be one. There are very few men that don't have some kind of hair around their anus. Hair is hair, it doesn't matter if it a little or a lot! We all have it. We either learn to live with it, or learn how to trim it down to a stub. If you choose the trimming method, use the very small salon sizzers, don't try and use those big over sized material sizzers for cutting cloth, you'll just bucher yourself.lol..

Closed Thread