It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Why does this one girl continuously stare at me?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #1
    MinWooLee
    (female)

MinWooLee HB User
    Unhappy Why does this one girl continuously stare at me?

Ok so this one girl where i work is always staring at me? i don't know why? every since the first time i started working at my new job about 2 months ago, she sees me and she stares and i think its so weird? i mean maybe its just me or somethin? or maybe i have something on my face? but whatever it is, it is seriously creeping me out, ok so one day i came in work just ready to start the day and she was laughing with a group of other co-workers and then all of a sudden i enter the break room to put my purse in my locker and she stops and then she just stares at me, omg! this isnt the first time she has ever did this before, shes done it soo many times lol. its strange and since im a nice person i always say hi to her and she says hi back but yet she still stares at me lol. what should i do? cuz shes seriously starting to freak me out! now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
    plc4
    Inactive
    (female)

plc4 HB User
    Re: Why does this one girl continuously stare at me?

If you've already said hi to her, you might feel comfortable going up to her and asking why she is looking at you so often. I suppose you cannot be too blunt about it, maybe something like "I noticed you looking at me often". I don't know. It may just be that she wants to be your friend, or get to know you better, maybe she envies you?

Old 04-13-2009, 04:11 AM   #3
    samalex
    (female)

samalex HB User
    Re: Why does this one girl continuously stare at me?

girls tend to stare at competition. lol no jokes .
    but yeah since you have said hi, and she said hi back, maybe talk to her , not about why she stares at you, just general talk to see if she has something against you. or if the conversation is weird in anyway.
    it could be anything, then again it could be nothing.

Closed Thread