It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• if you are 5'7 in height at age 13 what height will you have when reach a adult

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-15-2009, 08:43 AM   #1
    chante13
    (female)

chante13 HB User
    if you are 5'7 in height at age 13 what height will you have when reach a adult

if you are 5'7 in height at age 13 what height will you have when reach a adult

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
    reg12
    Veteran
    (male)

reg12 HB User
    Re: if you are 5'7 in height at age 13 what height will you have when reach a adult

My best guess is taller than 5'7. We all grow differently and at different rates. You probably will be taller than you are now, but there is no way I know of to tell.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
    plc4
    Inactive
    (female)

plc4 HB User
    Re: if you are 5'7 in height at age 13 what height will you have when reach a adult

reg12 is right, we are all different and grow at different rates. I've heard that a good estimator of adult height, is the height of your same-gender parent. However, that's not the case for many people I know, so I wouldn't seriously put any stock in that.

I was 5'6" at 13, I am now 5'8" at 18. This makes me the tallest female on both sides of my family though. So if you have taller blood relatives, you may end up taller. I think you will be fairly tall when you're done growing though there's no way to estimate. Hope I helped at least a bit

Last edited by plc4; 05-06-2009 at 06:37 PM.

Closed Thread