It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• One testicle bigger than the other?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
    Zakara
    (male)

Zakara HB User
    One testicle bigger than the other?

I just noticed today, I was peeing and I noticed one testicle was bigger than the other. I was worried at first, so I googled this problem. I got that it is normal for most people, but I'm still worries somewhat. It's not a HUGE difference in terms of size, but you can tell because the right testicle hangs lower than the left. I did the test where you feel for bumps, and I found none. I might have found a vein on one? Then, at the edges of both testicles, I feel these kinda squishable skin things that are attached near the edges. So if its a cylinder on its side, it'll be on the face of the cylinder. It's on both faces and both testicles, so I'm not too worried but I thought I should mention it. My parents don't know much about health and won't really take me to a doctor unless it's serious. I also don't want to tell my dad because after I learned about sex-ed, I've learned to stay away from showing my private parts to him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
    Thisby
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
    Re: One testicle bigger than the other?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zakara View Post
    I also don't want to tell my dad because after I learned about sex-ed, I've learned to stay away from showing my private parts to him.
    Not sure I follow. What does learning sex-ed have to do with your dad? And why would you show him anyway? A verbal description should do it.

Anyway, a difference in size is normal, and one is usually lower. If you are not sure, you could ask at your next physical.

Closed Thread