It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Girl started to feel awkward

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
    Jino
    (male)

Jino HB User
    Girl started to feel awkward

Hey peeps!
    Okay I met this girl in my class. First time I met her she was always looking at me and smiling at the same time ,so I thought damn this girl must've like me. Then about 1 month ago she started to look/feel awkward when I'm around, so I then stopped "looked" like I'm interested in her...Do you guys know what is the reason she was like that? I hope Its not me... Man she was really beautiful too. Give me "good" advise!!

Let me know if you need more infos.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
    Bob652
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
    Re: Girl started to feel awkward

It sounds like she may like you. Guys and girls both often become awkward when their "crush" walks in the room or talks to them. Do you ever talk to her? If she is stumbling to get her words out, it may be that she is really excited and she cannot think right for the moment. There are no promises that this is truly the case but you will not know until you try to find out.

Good luck to you.

Old 04-30-2011, 08:49 PM   #3
    Jino
    (male)

Jino HB User

Well, I haven't actually talked to her just a simply "Hi" and smiling back and forth, and she would also do the same.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
    tiny111
    (female)

tiny111 HB User

She may be feeling awkward because you haven't "made a move" yet. And I don't mean anything sexual. What I mean is that she is probably a shy girl and is expecting you to start the conversation first or ask her to hang out sometime. She may be getting frustrated because you haven't talked to her yet. So maybe you should actually talk to her and find out if you have things in common and then ask her to hang out. (:

Old 05-05-2011, 07:14 AM   #5
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

she's awkward?
    that's a sure sign that she likes you!
    talk to her!

Closed Thread