It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• Get a bra?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
    Remmers7
    (female)

Remmers7 HB User
    Get a bra?

When should I star wearing a bra I have little boobs and my nipples poke out of my shirt though, but I don't think I'm ready. Is it ok if I don't for a while??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
    rainbowgirl81
    (female)

rainbowgirl81 HB User
    Re: Get a bra?

Hi, well if you have a femal family member you can talk to that's always the best, myself I had to start wearing them at 8 but I know some friends who didn't start wearing them until they were in there late teens.
    To save any red faces through feeling over exposed in school or around your friends ,then the new design "sports" bra's like the genie or from JML are great, there are some in fact even in the pound shop at the moment at there really comfortable there in white/nude and black so might be worth a go, but if I were you have a chat with a femal family member. it's also a really good idea if you get a boned bra to get measured first, most high stores offer this for free and there all women too. good luck

Old 08-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
    Stupid feet
    (female)

Stupid feet HB UserStupid feet HB UserStupid feet HB UserStupid feet HB UserStupid feet HB User
    Re: Get a bra?

I think it's time for a bra. When your nipples are poking out and the areola (darker pink round area around your nipple) starts growing, it's definitely time for a bra. Make sure you try on a lot and get a few you are very comfortable in. It's no biggie, you'll be wearing one the rest of your life. Haha!! Look for some pretty ones, you may like them!

The following user gives a hug of support to Stupid feet:
    Sick2day (08-03-2013)
    The Following User Says Thank You to Stupid feet For This Useful Post:
    Sick2day (08-03-2013)
    Closed Thread