It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

please help, break up...

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
MakxKelly
(female)

MakxKelly HB User
please help, break up...

I'm 16 years old. I'm really nature for my age and yes I've been in love. I was with this person on and off for three years. I love everything about him, but he kept playing me sorry. He cheated on me twice (sex) and I've caught him numerous times texting other girls sexually. This past time we broke up was three days ago. I left for vacation for a week and talked to him everyday all day, he was texting another girl asking to be friends.worn benefits and asking her to come skinny dipping with him. He has done this before and promised her would never do it again. I broke up with him and I miss him so much. I feel like I lost my bestfriend. I was with him everyday and everyone looked up to us as a couple. He tells me he still loves me, but I'm so tired of being put through this. He's always with his friends now and never has time to talk to me about it. I am a recovering anorexic, and I suffer from depression. Please help me...

The following user gives a hug of support to MakxKelly:
pendulum (07-01-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
pendulum
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: please help, break up...

I know it is hard to break up, but you certainly know that this relationship is harmful for you and will surely increase your depression (if you stay with him). Think about that. Look at your psychological health as your first priority. He doesn't do you any good. You are too young to have no perspective, I mean, to think that cutting all contact with him is like the end of the world. It is not. I know all those things about hormones, but really you are at an age when taking care of your body (health) and your education are the only ways for you to build a solid basis for your life. You may be already mature in various aspects, but don't let love or more exactly the spasms of something you think to be love spoil your life.

The Following User Says Thank You to pendulum For This Useful Post:
lenvegas (07-01-2013)
Closed Thread

Tags
anorexic, break up, break ups, depression