It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board

• My boyfriend got aroused with another girl..

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-18-2014, 09:47 AM   #1
    thatcrazything
    (female)

thatcrazything HB User
    Unhappy My boyfriend got aroused with another girl..

Hi(:
    Well ill explain our situacion.
    I met my boyfriend on internet an we have an "distance love". We live at nearly 700km away from each other and 2 weeks ago i went to see him.
    We ony have been together once. Everything went okay and those days were the best days of my life.

We are both teens..

Yesterday we were having a phone conversation and i told him i kissed someone *that someone was my bestfriend, Sara* we normaly do stupid things so i kissed her lol. But my boyfriend replied me with an okay.. He thought i kissed a boy. But after his okay i said it was my best friend. And he understanded it. After i told him was it "okay" if i kissed other boys and he said "well if its a lot of times, i wouldnt like it".
    Then i replied to him "well i wouldnt like you kissed other girls..."

And later on the conversation, i cant remember what we were talking about but he told me :

" Well this morning i bumped into a girl and wow, she was awesome, id even give her a quick ****". *he is a virgin still tho* I started to get upset.. But he carried on, and he told me:

"After the bump, she talked to me a little bit and seriously. I didnt listen to anything she said".

So.. He was busy looking at her body..

He also told me that she was like my age.

I got very upset, but i didnt show it. After the phone call i couldnt stop thinking of him and that girl... He didnt tell me anything else about her but.. And if they exchanged phone numbers? Are they going to hang out more times?.. Every time i think of it ... My heart breaks..

What should i do?
    Any thoughts.. Or ideas about it...? :\

Last edited by mod85; 09-18-2014 at 10:02 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2014, 01:51 PM   #2
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: My boyfriend got aroused with another girl..

you should stop wasting your time with an "on-line" relationship......
    get out and meet someone local!

The Following User Says Thank You to rosequartz For This Useful Post:
    thatcrazything (09-20-2014)
    Old 10-29-2014, 01:27 AM   #3
    Lanceson
    (male)

Lanceson HB User
    Re: My boyfriend got aroused with another girl..

Long distance relationship is sure too hard. trust is the only thing yo can hold on to in this kind of situation, but as you said, you just met him last 2 weeks ago, so i presume you don't know his true nature yet, so that would be torture. if i were you, i will try to talk to him about this, be strong and tell him all about you wanna know.

and one thing though, i know you love him, but you both still in the process of getting to know each other, just don't expect to much yet.

wish you all the best

Closed Thread