It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• Am i hypo?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-07-2016, 03:07 PM   #1
    dizdez
    (female)

dizdez HB User
    Am i hypo?

After countless doctors in less than a month I am completely perplexed to what happened to my body. When I found the nodule I was having some kind of what sounds like a viral attack. My basal temps were very low 96.2- 97.1 All on the right side of my face. My right eye is blurry (went to the eye doc, she said I have oil producing in my eyes), my cheekbone felt like someone punched me. So, I went to my ENT when my TMJ flared up, which messed with my ears, my teeth were killing me so bad that I went to a to see about Endodontist about my teeth (my regular dentist could not determine what was wrong). The pain moved to my throat and that is when I found the nodule and had the ultrasound. Also my right pointer finger joint is inflamed and bigger that my left and I keep getting flare ups with bad pain. I go to see my GP Monday for that. One good thing is that my basal temp has come up some. 97.1-97.7.

I had very limited labs done because the doctor fought me on it. He also only did only one lab to test for Hashimoto’s, he said I did not need it. He did not want to do a reverse t3 but I told him I was going to walk out if he did not. He said it was unnecessary. I won’t be going back to him. The only reason I went to him was because I had found a nodule on my thyroid which was confirmed by ultrasound and it looked to be benign. These are the labs he did. He said my thyroid looks good but my Vit. D levels are low. I bought liquid D3 and MK-7 to try to bring up my levels for Vit D. Are the thyroid labs ok? Which labs should I add to have done next? I have an appointment with a functional doctor next week to check for any deficiencies and to do other labs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2/5/16 my results came back for Rheumatoid Arthritis and my doctor said I have tested positive for it.

• Reverse t3 16.4 (9.2-24.1 ng/dl) - RATIO 18.9
    • Free t3 3.1 (2.0-4.4 pg/ml)
    • Free t4 .79 (0.35-1.50 ng/dl)
    • TSH 1.70 (0.34-4.82 uIU/ml)
    • TPO ab 5(0-34 IU/ml)
    • Vit d 17 (30.0-100.0 ng/ml)L
    • Cmp-laec 1.2 (ratio)
    • Ferritin s 53 (15-150 ng/ml)
    • Iron 90 (27-159 ug/dl)
    • B-12 600 (211-946 pg/ml)
    • Folate 16.0 (>3.0 ng/ml)
    • Potassium 3.9(3.5-5.1 mmol/L)
    • Sodium 140(136-145 mmol/L)
    • Calcium 9.0 (8.5-10.3 mg/dl)

Others have told me that i am Hypo. what does anyone think, am I or not?
    I am new to this.

Last edited by Administrator; 02-07-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    auto immune disease, lab results, thyroid