It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

Normal thyroid test but I have the symptoms??

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2016, 10:45 PM   #1
tiffanyd198
(female)

tiffanyd198 HB User
Normal thyroid test but I have the symptoms??

About 5-6 months ago I noticed I was very fatigued and weak all the time. I couldn't get up early anymore without having to drag myself out of bed. I felt (and still do) like a zombie. I noticed the increasing weakness. Even walking up some stairs and I felt winded! Not sure if all of these are the common symptoms but I also have hair loss, cold intolerance especially in my hands and feet, brain fog, constipation, skin is always dry, skipping months on my menstrual cycle, tenderness, horrible sleep patterns, irritability, and just overall not feeling myself and completely out of it 24/7! I have been so tired and weak that I see stars sometimes and have to sit down because I feel like passing out. I had blood work done for thyroid, adrenal fatigue, and a bunch of other things and everything has come back negative. I was sent to a neuropathologist because i had no reflexes in either of my legs. I had an MRI done on my brain and cervical. Brain was fine and cervical has some "muscle spasms" but nothing too serious I guess. Today I went for the results and I was asked about antidepressants! I am not depressed, and I am not crazy. I don't need a psychologist. The doctor also mentioned it probably stemming from my sleep issues. I don't know. My grandma has hypothyroidism. I am an 18 year old female who wants to enjoy my life again! If there's anyone who has gone or is going through this please let me know. If you think you know what this could be lmk asap! Thank you very much!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2016, 08:56 AM   #2
Rohit456
(male)

Rohit456 HB User
Re: Normal thyroid test but I have the symptoms??

Sorry to hear that you have been dealing with health issues .
Can you post your test results with ranges ? . Have you tested thyroid anti bodies like TPO and thyroglobulin ? If not please test those as well . Have they test Lyme disease and EBS disease , those can also have similar symptoms . How about iron , b12 and vitamin D . Look forward to see your result.

Reply Reply

Tags
hyperthyroid, hypothyroidism, thyroid