It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• Goiter

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 01-19-2017, 01:49 AM   #1
    sos37
    (female)

sos37 HB User
    Goiter

Hello. I am new to this site. Just looking for some insight or advice. I've been diagnosed with a Goiter more than 12 years ago. Never been on any meds for it. Labs always came back fine for the thyroid. Hormone levels are out of wack one visit. Next visit they're fine. Since 2006 I've been having muscle pains, fasiculations, headaches, tiny bruises on my arms and legs. Hot flashes. I have arthritis in both knees. Md's always tell me those are the signs of getting old. I'm only 37 years old. That's when I know it's time to find a new doctor. Had this one MD tell me If he doesn't find anything soon they are going to presciribe antidepressants. I've been to many Endocrinologists, Rheumatologists, Neurologists. Recently I've been having joint/bone pain in both hips, right shoulder, humerus, radial and ulnar bone I've have been diagnosed with PCOS, had Gestational Diabetes and Endometrioma twice. I also have a Mitral Valve Prolapse. I had Gained 30 lbs. Now I lost 20 lbs without trying. I'm so lost. Don't know who or where to turn to next. Any advice would be helpful.

Last edited by sos37; 01-20-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply