It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• 7 keto dhea vs dhea

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-11-2004, 02:34 PM   #1
    lillypad
    Veteran
    (female)

lillypad HB User
    7 keto dhea vs dhea

My dhea is low 28 (26-200)
    NP said to supplement with DHEA. I did some research. Since the dhea converts to testost and estro I am thinking the 7keto dhea would be a better choice for me, as I have a type of brain tumor that 'can most probably' be fed by estrogen. I say most probably because the only way to know for sure is to take a piece out, and I am not going to do that. As long as it stays put, it can stay there!

Anyway, I posted a while back to get feedback on dhea. At that time I didn't see the likely problem with it. I have been looking on line for definitive info on the difference between the two. Have a call into the NP, but it could be days on that one.

Anyone have good insight on the difference. My main question is : Will I get the same results with the 7-keto as the dhea?
    I am hoping this low dhea is another key to my seriously debilitating fatigue.

TIA

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread