It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• ? what have you got if your inbetween hypo and hyper?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-13-2004, 02:51 PM   #1
    sey
    Inactive

sey HB Usersey HB User
    ? what have you got if your inbetween hypo and hyper?

The reason l ask is because my cousin has been dxn with thyroid prob, border of both hypo and hyper l dont know anymore yet but isnt that hashis? Cheers

Last edited by sey; 11-13-2004 at 02:51 PM. Reason: typos durrrrrr

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2004, 03:06 PM   #2
    hypodude
    Inactive

hypodude HB User
    Re: ? what have you got if your inbetween hypo and hyper?

It sounds like hashi's to me. Going through extremely hyper period as we speak...pulse at 124 and counting.....freaking me out quite a bit. I hate this hyper/hypo thing.

Old 11-13-2004, 03:37 PM   #3
    sey
    Inactive

sey HB Usersey HB User

Hi Hypo xx l really hope you feel better soon no fun this 'crap'!! Shes having really bad panic attacks right now and feeling generally horrible and l can sympathise with you with the fast pulse!!! so l best go and read about hashis!!You look after yourself now and thanx for replying x

Old 11-14-2004, 10:55 AM   #4
    Meep
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Meep HB UserMeep HB UserMeep HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by niecsey
    The reason l ask is because my cousin has been dxn with thyroid prob, border of both hypo and hyper l dont know anymore yet but isnt that hashis? Cheers
    That depends on what you mean by "between hypo and hyper".... are you talking about labs, symptoms, both...?

You can be hyper on T4 and hypo on T3 ant the same time or hyper on T3 and hypo on T4, and the symptoms are naturally going to be a combination.

On the other hand, sometimes symptoms are not at all what you would expect based on labs, for example you may have hyper symptoms, but hypo labs or the other way around. It happens. Provide a list of symptsom and your labs and let's look at that and get to the bottom of it.

I am not a doctor, nor have I ever played one on TV...

Closed Thread