It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• Fight or flight response: still hypo?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-25-2005, 06:31 PM   #1
    pixiek
    Inactive
    (female)

pixiek HB User
    Fight or flight response: still hypo?

I live in Japan so earthquakes are the norm...kind of get used to the little shakes.... Last night we shook a bit and a picture fell off the wall...OMG, my heart started beating like a lion had come into the room!! (would have done well as a cave women...)..never have I had this happen to THIS extent before!

Anyway, I went from 100 to 75 mcg of Synthroid about 10 days ago..becasue of some hyper symptoms (mainly stomach problems) and wondering if my fight/flight response may be because of lingering hyper symptoms, or if it is an "anxiety" symptom of hypo? Something else?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2005, 08:28 PM   #2
    Jo-chan
    (female)

Jo-chan HB User
    Re: Fight or flight response: still hypo?

That does sound like some hyper symptoms to me. Hopefully your heart rate got back to normal pretty quickly.

I wish I were in Japan. I'd love to visit but I can't afford a trip there right now, plus I want to learn more Japanese before I attempt a visit. Ganbatte ne!

Old 05-25-2005, 08:32 PM   #3
    lishacklette
    (female)

lishacklette HB User
    Re: Fight or flight response: still hypo?

I have been having the same symptoms the last few weeks and I just found out that I am hyper so that's what it sounds like to me.

Closed Thread