It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• Has anyone had success with Nutri T Convert for converting T4 to T3?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-23-2006, 12:24 PM   #1
    Syra
    (female)

Syra HB User
    Has anyone had success with Nutri T Convert for converting T4 to T3?

Has anyone had success with Nutri T Convert for converting T4 to T3?

I have been given this by my doctor and told to see how it goes for 2 months.

S.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2006, 11:39 AM   #2
    Syra
    (female)

Syra HB User
    Re: Has anyone had success with Nutri T Convert for converting T4 to T3?

Just an update, I took this for 2 months and retested my T3,T4, TSH etc, and everything came into the normal range. My doctor has advised me to continue taking this, I hope this info maybe of help to someone.

Old 12-26-2006, 12:40 PM   #3
    pursie
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

pursie HB User

hi what is this stuff youre on about lol????? i want some !!! no really though can you telll us alittle bit about this suppliment what you were on before where you get it and what the benefits are it may be worth considering for boderlinersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Old 01-21-2007, 04:35 AM   #4
    Syra
    (female)

Syra HB User

Hiya pursie,

Ok this is a supplement by Nutri, it's called T-Convert. It helped me with the conversion of t4/t3, it's just got vitamins and minerals, if you do a search on google you'll find lots of places that sell it. Im guessing ur from the UK? I was using Nutri Thyro complex before and that's good too, but the T-convert helped the most, I take both now. I definitely think its worth considering. I spoke to a doctor about it - a private one. What i noticed was that it really helped with the temperature and fatigue, still working on that one, but I felt a huge difference. I think you need to look at other issues as well such as stress (eliminate that!), hormonal imbalances etc. I suggest you speak to someone professional - check out the eagle clinic, and maybe a nutritional therapist. its expensive but i reckon its worth it.

Closed Thread