It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• well took the levothroxine 25mcgs first time in 6 weeks and i feel good .

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-07-2007, 01:38 PM   #1
    vickie45
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

vickie45 HB Uservickie45 HB User
    Thumbs up well took the levothroxine 25mcgs first time in 6 weeks and i feel good .

HI ALL JUST WANTED TO POP IN AND SAY AFTER 6 WEEKS I STARTED BACK ON LEVOTHYROXINE 25MCGS AND I FEEL PRETTY DARN GOOD I HAVE ENERGY AGAIN AND YES SAME THING HAPPENED BACK IN JAN 07 WHEN I FIRST STARTED MEDS I THINK SINCE I WENT OFF FOR 6 WEEKS MAYBE NOW THEY WILL WORK I HAVE TO GIVE IT SOME TIME BUT I DONT FEEL NOTHING LIKE I DID LAST SAT AT MY BROTHERS ,LAST SAT WHEN I TOOK ONE I FELT WEARID AND STRANGE ALLDAY THEN LATER IN THE DAY I GOT DIZZY AND FAINTED IM NOT FEELING THAT NOW SO IM HOPING THIS TIME THEY WORK AND IM HAVING HIM TAKE ME AS SLOW AS HE CAN THAT WAY I DONT GET OVER MEDICATED IM GETTING NEW LABS DONE SEPT 21ST AND WE WILL SEE WHAT THE TSH AND T4-3 AND FT3-4 ARE AT ,BUT IM FEELING GOOD ON JUST ONE PILL LAST TIME WHEN I TOOK JUST 1 PILL I FAINTED SO MAYBE ITS ALL OUT OF MY BODY NOW SO I CAN TRY AGAIN .OH HOW I HOPE SO .AND I STARTED TAKING A B-12 BUT NOT TILL TODAY AND I HAD THE ENERGY BEFORE I EVEN TOOK THE B-12 ,AND I CANT WIN FOR LOOSING HUSBANDS AT TIMES CAN BE SO RUDE MY HUSBAND HAS NO IDEA WHAT THIS ILLNESS DOES AND HE SAYS WELL IF YOUR FEELING GOOD WHY DO YOU NEED LABS DONE I TOLD HIM ID HAVE TO HAVE LABS DONE THE REST OF MY LIFE SOMEDAY HE MAY END UP WITH A LIFETIME ILLNESS THEN HE MAY UNDERSTAND .ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE BOOK THYRIOLD SOLUTIONS IS A GOOD BOOK TO READ??? AND IS IT UPDATED THE LIBRARY TOLD ME THE LAST ONE THEY HAD WAS FOR 1999 SO IF I BUY IT AT THE BOOK STORE IT SHOULD BE UPDATED WOULDNT IT??? IM READING IT FOR ME HE WONT BOTHER READING IT AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND I TRY TELLING HIM WHAT HYPO THYRIOLD DOES TO A PERSON AND HE WONT LISTEN ,SORRY TO SAY BUT HES GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE ,BUT SOME MEN CAN DO THAT NOW MY DAD WASNT LIKE THAT AT ALL HE WORRIED ABOUT MY MOM ,BUT IM HOPING MY HUSBAND LOVES ME IM SURE HE DOES BUT AT TIMES I SOMETIMES WONDER WE BEEN TOGETHER 13 YRS ,BUT I DO UNDERSTAND HES BEEN FRUSTRATED WITH MY ILLNESS AS MUCH AS ME ONLY HE ISNT LIVING WITH IT IAM BUT IT FRUSTRATES HIM TOO BECAUSE HE ALLWAYS HAD TO TAKE ME TO THE DRS AND ENDO AND YES HE BUYS MY MEDS BUT THEY ARE ONLY 50.00 A MONTH I TAKE LEVOTHYROXINE 10.00 B/P 10.00 XANAX 10.00 (GENERIC) ALL THE 10.00 IS GENERIC AND PROTONIX IS 25.00
    BUT I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED OH AND THE HEADACHES ARENT NEAR AS BAD MAYBE JUST MAYBE THIS TIME WILL WORK IM SURE PRAYING AND HOPING .
    VICKIE

Last edited by vickie45; 09-07-2007 at 01:43 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2007, 06:03 PM   #2
    pinkprincess3
    (female)

pinkprincess3 HB User
    Re: well took the levothroxine 25mcgs first time in 6 weeks and i feel good .

Hi Vickie...glad you are feeling better now.Maybe you just need to stay on the lowest dose to help you feel good.Please take care...pinkprincess3

Closed Thread