It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• sudamonis

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-25-2007, 07:27 AM   #1
    caz1973
    (female)

caz1973 HB User
    sudamonis

sudamonis: When I moved to England in 2004 our drinking water had grit in it. We reported this to the MOD at the time as my husband was in the armed forces they done nothing about it for about a year and a bit then decided to have it tested it was discovered that they found sudomonis in our water. About a year ago I was diagnosed with hyperthyriodism and is still being treated as they cant get it under control. I am wondering if this has any connection as I have been told that hyperthyriodism is your immune system fighting your body.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2007, 04:02 PM   #2
    squoog
    (female)

squoog HB User
    Re: sudamonis

Just a note to you to suggest you change the title of your thread to this spelling- pseudamonis. People may miss your post otherwise, not recognising the name of the infection.
    Apparently, immune related thyroid probems are very common. I am very new to this myself and don't know too much, but the immune system can be affected by so many things including stress, environmental toxins etc.
    I would think it is very unlikely that Pseudomonas caused your problem. Were you infected with it?
    The trouble with immune problems is that by the time the symptoms are picked up the original trigger has long gone.

Closed Thread