It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• Plantar Fascia Help!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-27-2007, 03:49 PM   #1
    rozzihippychick
    (female)

rozzihippychick HB User
    Question Plantar Fascia Help!

I had a TT over a year ago and had loads of problems stabilizing and with calcium levels. Now I have developed severe plantar fascia both heels are affected walking is so difficult and rising in the mornings I cannot wear shoes anymore just sports trainers it is wretched. Has this happened to any of you. Whats the best treatment? Will it ever go away? I have an osteopath trying to help but its still getting worse and really screwing up my life

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2007, 05:39 PM   #2
    midwest1
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

midwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB User
    Re: Plantar Fascia Help!

See a podiatrist. That's the best specialty for foot trouble. My fascitis went away with a round-the-clock dose of an anti-inflammatory drug, well-cushioned shoes, and suitable arch supports.
    The folks at the "Foot Problems" Healthboard may have other suggestions.

Old 09-27-2007, 07:46 PM   #3
    hawaiidreamergu
    (female)

hawaiidreamergu HB User

This now brings up a curiosity question: Is Plantar Fasciitis connected to having a thyroid problem? Or more accurately, can it be? Because I know that it can have other causes as well. I've just never seen anything about that. Or is it thyroid problem-->calcium problem-->Plantar Fasciitis? Thx.

Last edited by hawaiidreamergu; 09-27-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:02 PM   #4
    robbielyn
    (female)

robbielyn HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hawaiidreamergu View Post
    This now brings up a curiosity question: Is Plantar Fasciitis connected to having a thyroid problem? Or more accurately, can it be? Because I know that it can have other causes as well. I've just never seen anything about that. Or is it thyroid problem-->calcium problem-->Plantar Fasciitis? Thx.
    Yes it is related or can be related to hypothyroid. I read it on another site. I think if you ****** and put plantar fasciitis and hypothyroid you will get results.

Closed Thread