It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

• Complete List Of Thyroid Symptoms

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-02-2007, 10:28 AM   #1
    wdiguy
    (male)

wdiguy HB User
    Complete List Of Thyroid Symptoms

Can everyone list every symptom they have had for hypo or hyper thyroidism? Ive been getting a light headed balance type problem and am just wondering on that one really. Other than that Im sure it would help other people out who want to compare. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2007, 12:27 PM   #2
    iona_23
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

iona_23 HB User
    Re: Complete List Of Thyroid Symptoms

i've never been diagnosed with hyper or hypo but i do have hashimoto's...so i guess i lean towards the hypo side....and light headedness was a BIG HIT with symptoms. i would feel it really bad before i started taking synthroid. to a point where i thought i would just pass out. it was such an odd feeling. i thought that getting drunk in my younger years felt strange but as an adult and who doesn't drink alcohol as often as before, feeling lightheaded was scary. it prolly has something to do with the lack of oxygen going to the brain. i hate these nasty symptoms. hope u feel better!

Closed Thread